• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

85 isnt too bad tbh its actually alright :)

I dont see how ur hsc is impacting on u now, do u dislike ur course?

mirakon

nigga
HSC

mirakon you are being a silly sausage tonight

and muahahahahahaha that really sucks :( but you will get through it! just focus and dont let bos distract you haha easier said than done :p
Goofypls

muhahahahahaha

HSC

wat 85 is a good ATAR and you got your course
I was aiming for minimum 95 lol. I studied the night before the exam and shit. I just stopped giving a shit to be honest after like the 4th exam.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Lol, bos is like my blood supply. Quit it and I die :( do u want me dead?? (Ignore that question cos i know some smarty pants will say "yes!!!!" :D)
i dont want you dead :(

you're my d8

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Anyways good night bos :) probs won't be on tomorrow so adios amigos.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol noone really cares.about atar in my course, cos once u start uni its a whole different ball game.
Darn quoted my deleted post! U r definitely not one of my habibs anymore man! Meisnotsrs.
Haha in your course! You're lucky you're not surrounded by pretentious douchebags. Me on the other hand....people in comerce are heaps nice and laid back but people in law have to show off in any way possible...this is at ky uni. I don't know what its like at other unis..or different uws campuses.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol pass class for law sucks :D apparently its aiight for commerce though. How's it like for med mirakon habib? :p
Damn assignments killing ny life. theres like a minimum of one due every single week *sobs* there are three due next week...fml.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

PASS sesssions for med are really good, the supervisors are students who actually know what they are talking about. The only real issue is that the sessions are massively packed with people, the rooms are comparable to a can of sardines imo

muhahahahahaha

HSC

In the emergency room at the hospital right now. My mum is sick again :cry:
She's stable now so that's good. Dr mirakon habib....we need yo diagnosis!! :p

mirakon

nigga
HSC

In the emergency room at the hospital right now. My mum is sick again :cry:
She's stable now so that's good. Dr mirakon habib....we need yo diagnosis!! :p
damn, wish her all the best, hopefully she will get better soon

and trust me, if someone you know is sick, a med student 8 weeks into the course is probably not the best person to ask lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC

She's okay now. Was a severe migraine. She had a brain anneurism and haemmhorage a few years back and she was scared that it was the same thing. Same symptoms and she looked exactly like she did back then.
But thank goodness its not that. So relieved right now.

Hahaha yeah I know, its just that now that ur a med student and all, its so fun calling u Dr mirakon :D

mirakon

nigga
HSC

oh ok, yeah you guys did the right thing to check it up as often after a brain aneurysm you get recurring symptoms

muhahahahahaha

HSC

They gonna give her morphine. The people here are really sick. But coming to this section of the hospital makes me really regret not becoming a neurosurgeon like I originally wanted to be. Went into the law dirction in year 12. I love law, don't get me wrong. I love commerce too but coming into the emergency section or the neurological section feels like that's where I'm meant to be. Ah well, life goes on hahaha.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

They gonna give her morphine. The people here are really sick. But coming to this section of the hospital makes me really regret not becoming a neurosurgeon like I originally wanted to be. Went into the law dirction in year 12. I love law, don't get me wrong. I love commerce too but coming into the emergency section or the neurological section feels like that's where I'm meant to be. Ah well, life goes on hahaha.
wait WHAT?

since when did you want to become a neurosurgeon?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Since I was like 13 lol. It was a dream of mine. And it lasted till year 12. Towards the end of year 12 I was like nup gonna do law comm instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)