• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

So basically, uni 4 days a week, one day hospital = 5 days a week that are spent doing something to do with uni other than home study. Whoa thats like pretty full on actually. How are you coping with the workload?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

But arent u dropping comm shadowpoon?
Yes, to a nicer degree where the majority of people in the lecture theatre don't have black hair (for a change).

mirakon

nigga
HSC

No I meant my local library lol, quite a few ppl in my course live around where I live haha

mirakon

nigga
HSC

The workload is not bad at all, I talk to some of my schoolmates doing engo and they apparently have it much harder

muhahahahahaha

HSC

oh okay, fair enough! :D yeah ive got shitloads of eng friends at usyd and theyre cursing it. I wonder how bad it is...this dude that i know has an exam like every few days lol. Im like lol wtf?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol, black hair is cool man! mirakon habib (love calling you that) dont worry, i got your back bro.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Dat insult shadowp00n made about black hair

Cut me deep man, cut me deep

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Lol "habib" sounds so lebo gangsta-ish

muhahahahahaha

HSC

lol i know aye? going to a school that was 95% lebo in year 7 up till about year 10 didnt help lol, not one freaking bit *death stares classmates*
shadowdude, you cut my bro mirakon deep man. You owe him an apology or ima bring my 54343541354384385 cousins on ya bro, i know where u live so u be cool to mirakon or ima break your neck. wot wot wot wot wot come at me bro! (im not violent in real life and i dont have that many cousins lol)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

There are tonnes of arabs on my campus but there are only 3 in my course in 1st year lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol, yeah, there are tonnes of arabs on my campus too. There arent many in my law class or my finance classes.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Wat is the predominant ethnicity in ur law classes?

mirakon

nigga
HSC

To the team that cheats at uws connect trivia almost every week, stuff you guys :p

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
The workload is not bad at all, I talk to some of my schoolmates doing engo and they apparently have it much harder
yep.

Or even science.

Just science.

MBBS doesn't seem that difficult.

From what I hear.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol I want to join that trivia thing, its actually interesting (and the questions aren't too hard lol)
Mirakon, is there like a prize for the team that wins? :p and is it too late to join?
I don't know if u guys get the same questions as us but there was a question a few weeks ago that was like what are the three birds referred to in golf? I was like omg I have no idea what the answer to that is. Anyone here know??

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Lol I want to join that trivia thing, its actually interesting (and the questions aren't too hard lol)
Mirakon, is there like a prize for the team that wins? :p and is it too late to join?
I don't know if u guys get the same questions as us but there was a question a few weeks ago that was like what are the three birds referred to in golf? I was like omg I have no idea what the answer to that is. Anyone here know??
Oh nah im not sure its at every campus. Ours is just a weekly trivia thing on wednesdays at the uws connect bar. U turn up and then sit with a bumch of people, come up with a team name and participate. U get different prizes each week, usually its 50-100 bucks cash prize for the team but sometimes it can be ipods etc.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

I'll join you with the trivia thing :) (if it's available at Parra, I know it's always on at Kingswood)... Oh, and I think that two of the birds are the birdie (most commonly known), and the eagle, and the third one may possibly be the albatross, or something else starting with the letter 'A' :D (Don't judge me, I hate golf itself, but I used to play a game on my mobile phone :detective:...)

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A

I'll join you with the trivia thing :) (if it's available at Parra, I know it's always on at Kingswood)... Oh, and I think that two of the birds are the birdie (most commonly known), and the eagle, and the third one may possibly be the albatross, or something else starting with the letter 'A' :D (Don't judge me, I hate golf itself, but I used to play a game on my mobile phone :detective:...)
Thursday 1pm - the hub

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)