WSU Chatter Thread (2 Viewers)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Nope, because every day was 'muck up day', nobody cared about their HSC, most my grade failed, and only 5 people made it into uni lol :D
wow well massive kudos for you on being one of those 5!

a lot of people in my grade made it to uni but no one is on my campus lol

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

wow well massive kudos for you on being one of those 5!

a lot of people in my grade made it to uni but no one is on my campus lol
Thank-you! :)

Oh damn, that must suck :( But are the other med students pretty cool? (You are doing med, aren't you?) In one of my law classes, I have two third year med students who decided to change to Law/Economics lol

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Thank-you! :)

Oh damn, that must suck :( But are the other med students pretty cool? (You are doing med, aren't you?) In one of my law classes, I have two third year med students who decided to change to Law/Economics lol
Yep they are rad and all really friendly. Nah it doesn't suck because i'm still in touch with about 8 or so of my really close school friends that i can be bothered to stay in touch with and my uni friends are really great so its not like i really feel lonely or anything lol

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Yep they are rad and all really friendly. Nah it doesn't suck because i'm still in touch with about 8 or so of my really close school friends that i can be bothered to stay in touch with and my uni friends are really great so its not like i really feel lonely or anything lol
That's awesome :) Yeah, I keep in touch with quite a few of my old school friends (I find comfort in the familiar), so they can keep me anchored (as I don't want to turn into another stuck up law student who has lost sight of reality) :D... Yeah, I'm making quite a few uni friends too, but they're all doing Urban Planning, Tourism and Policing :/ I'm acquaintances with quite a few law students, but I only consider about 5 of them to be actual friends :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

ah so you are actually doing law? What is ur motivation etc.?

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

ah so you are actually doing law? What is ur motivation etc.?
Yep :)

Um, well... I'm just hoping the degree will open a few doors for me in the future (regarding employment). I was always really interested in law, although, during the HSC I wasn't really motivated as I didn't think I'd actually get the marks to get into it (tbh I was only hoping for an ATAR of 65 so I could easily get into Social Studies or Policing), I was sort of surprised when I got an ATAR in the 80's (because well, in my old school, that rarely happened lol). So, I moved it to my first preference, and got it first round :) But yes, wish I had more of an inspiring story for you, but there it is ;)

Have you always wanted to be a neurosurgeon? (I think that's what you said you wanted to be, a couple of pages back. Correct me if I'm wrong, I can't be bothered to look lol)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Yep :)

Um, well... I'm just hoping the degree will open a few doors for me in the future (regarding employment). I was always really interested in law, although, during the HSC I wasn't really motivated as I didn't think I'd actually get the marks to get into it (tbh I was only hoping for an ATAR of 65 so I could easily get into Social Studies or Policing), I was sort of surprised when I got an ATAR in the 80's (because well, in my old school, that rarely happened lol). So, I moved it to my first preference, and got it first round :) But yes, wish I had more of an inspiring story for you, but there it is ;)

Have you always wanted to be a neurosurgeon? (I think that's what you said you wanted to be, a couple of pages back. Correct me if I'm wrong, I can't be bothered to look lol)
I kinda decided when I was in year 9 or so that i wanted to be a neurosurgeon, and it kinda got cemented in later years

The thing is though as I learn more (i.e. learn surgery etc. get more exposure to hospitals as well) my mind is liable to hange so I'm open minded about it :)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

I kinda decided when I was in year 9 or so that i wanted to be a neurosurgeon, and it kinda got cemented in later years

The thing is though as I learn more (i.e. learn surgery etc. get more exposure to hospitals as well) my mind is liable to hange so I'm open minded about it :)
Lucky you, your focus paid off :) I never ever knew what I wanted to be :( I just knew that I wanted to go further than just the HSC (because, all my old neighbours were high school drop outs and unemployed, and I pitied them, because their lives will never know luxury, unless they manage to somehow pull themselves out of that rut... They were all very lovely though ^_^)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Omg all of these inspiring stories. My intentions of doing law seem pretty eh :/ hehehehehehe.
Okay dudes I just finished my finance exam. 25 multiple choice questions and they're each worth one mark. I finished the exam early (bad habit of mine) :( and it was okay! There were two hard questions which I'm 100% sure I screwed up but all in all it was a reasonable exam. I don't wanna get too cocky cos I don't wanna jinx it hehehe.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

ah well, good luck with your results!

I don't have an exam :) but I have a half completed prac booklet which i need to complete by the 18th

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol good luck with that :) hope u ace it Dr mirakon.

In other news, just got approached by this totally 10/10 dude..who stroke convo with me...totally made my day :) :) :)

Last edited:

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Gimme some Armenian sugar pls *drools*.....cos the world needs a lot more eye candy......wowowowow.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Also shooky nooky, trivia on Thursday together??? Yes? Yes? Yes?

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A

Lol good luck with that :) hope u ace it Dr mirakon.

In other news, just got approached by this totally 10/10 dude..who stroke convo with me...totally made my day :) :) :)
Is this guy in the same lecture theatre as you?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Hahahahahaha....... :) why do u say that son?
This guy was older than me, yay. And he had already finished his degree in criminology :p another yay :)
But I am sitting next to this cute dude in my lecture theatre. Harrisony are you stalking me?? Hhehehe. How did u know I was siting next o this dude in the lecture theatre? Whooooooo whose gonna solve this mystery? Scooby Dooby doo, where are you? :( so high this morning. I'm uncertain as to whether or not this is a good thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)