• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

WSU Chatter Thread (3 Viewers)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Yay contract class is over by then I'd be on break. I'm in shooky nook ly. Let's go and kick some butt. Hatrisony son, come with!!!!

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Yep its a great way to fun actually

Also makes u realise that ur friends sometimes know the randomest shit that u wouldnt expect them to know

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol, yeah that's like me and my friends. We play trivia within our own little group and I'm surprised at the stuff they know. The law dudes are no fun playing it with though. So stuck up. My commerce friends on the other hand are just so laid back. I like that. What I've noticed is that the law students love love love to show off....with just about anything. But the commerce students, the girls are materialistic and shit but the dudes are awesome. The girls that I chill out with are amazing.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Surely not all law ppl are like that?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Na not all law people. The dudes are fine. Really laid back and friendly but the girls bring their claws out in the classroom lol. I swear to god last sem in criminal law, we had three girls in particular in our class that would argue with the teacher every single week cos they couldn't hack being wrong :(
There are some very lovely people. But com students definitely more relaxed, easy to have a joke with em.
I just like people who don't biiatch about everyone around em lol.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Ugh hate know it alls who argue with teachers. Fortunately havent seen any so far in my cohort but aybe things will change as students learn more and may get cocky

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol yeah wait till second semester :p the fangs will come out. I vant to suck ur booolood muhahahaha....

mirakon

nigga
HSC

I hope not lol I would hate seeing my friends transform into whining and ferociously overcompetitive vampires

Also yay uws med movie night on wednesday AVENGERS HERE I COME

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Yep its a great way to fun actually

Also makes u realise that ur friends sometimes know the randomest shit that u wouldnt expect them to know
Like when I went to trivia with BoS at Manning and I knew nothing about anything ever and then there were 10 questions in a row about penises... we got 10 points for that, I'm sure.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Like when I went to trivia with BoS at Manning and I knew nothing about anything ever and then there were 10 questions in a row about penises... we got 10 points for that, I'm sure.
Lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol why would you get asked questions about male organs?.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

U will not be asked those type of questions in uws connect trivia I assure u it is family friendly lol

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Lol why would you get asked questions about male organs?.
It was pretty much a bunch of Game of Thrones questions, a few random questions, and then a bunch of penis questions. :/

And it was at Manning (the bar) so there was no need to censor it.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol okay good good. Would be totes awkies if they did ask us sexual questions :/ lol.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

AVENGERS HERE I COME
Seen it three times now :p (muhahahahahaha has seen some of the pics from a private screening I went to lol, if you saw them, you'd not believe just how unbelievably geeky I am :karate:)...

And I know what you mean muhahahaha about how stuck up the law people can be (I have quite a few law mates though, and they're not too bad, but that's only because I met them at the law camp :))... but my Social Studies friends are awesome :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)