WSU Chatter Thread (4 Viewers)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Hahahahahaha....... :( so high this morning. I'm uncertain as to whether or not this is a good thing.
Being high can definitely be good thing :) (except for the detrimental health effects and the confusion that arises from such situations which can be amusing to all those around you... or so I've witnessed :p)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol I was sitting next to harrisony in the lecture hahahaha. :) he's really cool.
Shookynooky....you, me, trivia tomorrow!! :D

muhahahahahaha

HSC

so ive got an assignment and readings for tomorrow....oh so many readings to do :) but its contract law so im happy....*shakes fist violently at marketing assignment*
just gotta write up the damn reference list and do those in text citations. yes im bad ass, i write my essay first, do the referencing way way way after :( its am unbreakable cycle shhhh dont tell anyone :p

and yes shooky nooky, drugs are bad, very bad...i dont do drugs *looks around anxiously to see if anyone is looking*.
I do drugs...(i do roaccutane twice a day..been doin it for the past 6 months hehehe )

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Also :cry: :cry: :cry: boris got banned again :( I just realised :(!!!!! this calls for a minute of silence bros.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Lol good luck with that :) hope u ace it Dr mirakon.

In other news, just got approached by this totally 10/10 dude..who stroke convo with me...totally made my day :) :) :)
*blank stare*

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Wow avengers was amazing and I had a massive nerdgasm at the midcredits scene

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Lol I was sitting next to harrisony in the lecture hahahaha. :) he's really cool.
Shookynooky....you, me, trivia tomorrow!! :D
Sorry I couldn't make today :( Back at Kingswood now, attempting to start a lit. review D:

Wow avengers was amazing and I had a massive nerdgasm at the midcredits scene
I know, right? :D I was told by a friend (at that nerdy gathering I went to) that I had to stay back a bit at the end to watch that final scene ^_^ Made me cry metaphorical geeky tears of joy :')

muhahahahahaha

HSC

I gotta go watch that!! I got invited to go with swiftnissity tomorrow night with a bunch of his mates but yeah. i don't know. I'm working on this assignment and it'd probably have to wait till next week for me to watch it :cry: what do u guys rate it out of 10?

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Sorry I couldn't make today :( Back at Kingswood now, attempting to start a lit. review D:

I know, right? :D I was told by a friend (at that nerdy gathering I went to) that I had to stay back a bit at the end to watch that final scene ^_^ Made me cry metaphorical geeky tears of joy :')
yeah because

SPOILER ALERT only highlight the next part of this sentence if you have seen the movie

Start: At the end of the movie when they show that character for like 5 seconds, i was like the only one who recognised him and i had this nerdgasm (i was like omg omg omg) and then my friends were like "who is it?" and I said "its muthafuckin Thanos, the avengers are screwed lol"

mirakon

nigga
HSC

I gotta go watch that!! I got invited to go with swiftnissity tomorrow night with a bunch of his mates but yeah. i don't know. I'm working on this assignment and it'd probably have to wait till next week for me to watch it :cry: what do u guys rate it out of 10?
easily 8+, obviously not the deepest of films, but some really entertaining stuff

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

you should also go clubbing with him to bodyline

heheheheheheheheh

Anyways, UWS - your Parramatta campus is quite okay. Not as large as UNSW's campus though. You all had me thinking it was this huge massive thing, but it wasn't that large at all... /inb4___joke

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

UWS parra campus looks like a high school

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

UWS parra campus looks like a high school
Yeah, that's the sort of feel I got from it. Until I went into their big new building.

Also their School of Maths is shared with Computing.

lol no it doesnt okay its big enough haha
you'd die at unsw with the sheer distances of walking :p

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A

you should also go clubbing with him to bodyline

heheheheheheheheh

Anyways, UWS - your Parramatta campus is quite okay. Not as large as UNSW's campus though. You all had me thinking it was this huge massive thing, but it wasn't that large at all... /inb4___joke
It looks quite large (from say google maps) although there is lots of space (and grass and car parks)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Uws has more campuses though iirc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)