• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Xbox 360 Q&A with Stussy (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey stazi, I was reading this mini review of PGR3 and apparently the driving physics are damn difficult now, and the guy made no mention of the stunt/trick driving to earn Kudos... is he just a horrible reviewer who can't play games, or did Bizarre really screwed up my beloved PGR? Sigh the main game which piqued my interest..

And then I read on another forum (GameFAQs to be precise) that Forza doesn't run so great on the 360 ><... sigh but nothing will come between me and my (soon to have) 360.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Driving physics aren't difficult, and Kudos is still there :) Lots of stunt/trick driving. I think the reviewer was dyslexic :p

i've also heard that forza doesn't run that well.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I heard they have 360 units for demo at UNSW!

Btw I played PGR and one of the strategic shooter games on 360 when I was in Singapore.. and wow, the graphics are amazing on the huge screen TVs but... something tells me on my ordinary CRT it isn't going to look so crash hot =(

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
stazi said:
HAHAHA

never beleive them till they cut the gold mate, rule number 4 in pc gaming

i remember when we were apparantly going to get HL2 in Sept,then they whole source got stolen thingo and it took them another year to get it out..until they cut they gold, just dont beleive theyr realease dates

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
politik said:
Target Bondi and Harvey Norman Bondi both have XBOX360's set up for play.
And all I can say, the games suck or at least not much different from current generation game consoles, only the graphics look better. Better wait for Playstation 3.:D

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
BUMP (pretty large one, at that)
360 owners, essential games as of now, and games that you are excited for in the future?

placebo101

HSC
Gears Of War is an excellent game and a halo3 multiplayer demo is coming out around christmas. if only my 360 didnt fail on me just when i get on holidays!

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Okay, another question.

Why are a lot of users on this board complaining that their 360 broke? Are they prone to breaking or something?

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
The original Xbox was prone to breakage, and even tiny scratches on CDs caused the machine to completely malfunction.

placebo101

HSC
there are a lot of cases around if you search the net. but i wouldnt say its common

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)