Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Ally2014

HSC
Hey guys! Just wanted to say hi. I am doing English advanced, legal, business, p.e, and retail services (accelerated) I have been absolutely bombarded with homework (English and PE in particular) but am liking the fact that I enjoy all my subjects and odnt have to science which I absolutely hate. I'm thinking of dropping maths at the end of year 11. Are you guys going to do 12 units for your HSC or drop to 10?

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Hey guys! Just wanted to say hi. I am doing English advanced, legal, business, p.e, and retail services (accelerated) I have been absolutely bombarded with homework (English and PE in particular) but am liking the fact that I enjoy all my subjects and odnt have to science which I absolutely hate. I'm thinking of dropping maths at the end of year 11. Are you guys going to do 12 units for your HSC or drop to 10?
Doing 12 units or 10 units is personal choice, the only reason I'd consider dropping to 10 units is if one of my subjects is really lacking compared to the rest. Eg 90% in 5 subjects and 60% in the other.

Im hoping to keep 12 units though :)

Troller

Lol
HSC
I'll probably drop SDD and English Extension and do 4 Unit maths

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
I am *this* close to passing out in eco right now xkskxjnwjskwsj

Troller

Lol
HSC
I am *this* close to passing out in eco right now xkskxjnwjskwsj
Lol, ecos is one of the subjects that I actually bother listening in, I don't care about the others except for business, maths and english

Last edited:

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Lol, ecos is one of the subjects that I actually bother listening in, I don't care abou the others except for business, maths and english
I like it but there is waay too much shit to learn and understand. I have to read 25 pages of the textbook twice to get a faint idea of whats going on lol

Troller

Lol
HSC
I like it but there is waay too much shit to learn and understand. I have to read 25 pages of the textbook twice to get a faint idea of whats going on lol
Which textbook do you use?

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
I'm acceling 2U maths this yr....so I guess 10 units? I might do 11 if I end up choosing to keep EX1 though.

tonynho

HSC
So motivated this year! First year where I can look at my timetable at a day and not think *FUCK THIS SHIT*

ebbygoo

HSC
Who the hell even goes to swimming carnivals.

Swimming carnivals = staying at home = sleeping
That feeling when none of your friends go and either stay home or study; and I have to go cause its 'compulsory' :(

HSC
Anyone doing Bio, Chem or 3 unit maths? Extension Maths is such a pain...........can't wait to drop it to 2 unit in Yr 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enoilgam

HSC
Planning to switch geography to physics, but need a great reason other than "not interesting or dry content" to supply the reason for a switch. -sigh-
Maybe say like "Physics relates more to the courses I am considering at uni."

kazemagic

HSC
Planning to switch geography to physics, but need a great reason other than "not interesting or dry content" to supply the reason for a switch. -sigh-
say that u have a lot of motivation to study physics and hence u can get better marks with it which will possibly lead to a better atar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)