• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
So,will trigonometry be in there?
Most definitely. It will be used as the foundations of other topics such as Projectile and Simple Harmonit Motion etc.

Well, maybe I am a little weird, but I used to love to remember the periodic table and I also have a naturally good memory, so I cannot say it was too hard for me to remember valencies since I also liked to remember symbols of elements. I believe I would have remembered valencies by creating a more specific table for them though.
What's even better is that over time, you start remembering the atomic mass of each one correct to 2 d.p when you work often with them.

So for example Sulfur, Sodium, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Chlorine.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Film: Dallas Buyers Club (friggin couldn't get it domestically so I had to buy it online internationally)
Poem: Flaming and Dangling Wire
Amazing movie! Hahaha, I remember recommending it to you :D

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Most definitely. It will be used as the foundations of other topics such as Projectile and Simple Harmonit Motion etc.

What's even better is that over time, you start remembering the atomic mass of each one correct to 2 d.p when you work often with them.

So for example Sulfur, Sodium, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Chlorine.
Lol-this resonates so well with me ... Except you end up remembering the atomic mass of hydrogen to 3dp rather than 2dp:)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Preferably the adult version of it (Falling leaves). Lots of primary schools do it in year 5
I think both of them would make a great text :p. it definitely does touch on identity.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
I think both of them would make a great text :p. it definitely does touch on identity.
Yea definitely! Chinese Cinderella is basically a revised edition for Falling Leaves which makes it more child friendly, and since most english teachers talk about "choosing sophisticated related texts" etc etc...

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
Yea definitely! Chinese Cinderella is basically a revised edition for Falling Leaves which makes it more child friendly, and since most english teachers talk about "choosing sophisticated related texts" etc etc...
Yes.

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
Man, you have no idea have annoying it is...
The more you complain about it, the more harder it will seem for you. This is because your focusing on "THIS IS HARD" inside your head.

Just do it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)