Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Whoever doesnt do extension, chem, phys, bio. expect an atar of 70.
m8... You legit right now? Cause if you are, I hope you realise that you're very ignorant. I'm not being mean when I'm simply addressing the truth.

turntaker

HSC
Got my maths test back and I got 65%. Not happy at all with myself. :(

Don't know whether I can cope with Mathematics now...
Mate don't give up, just wake up at 4am and study all day you will be fine

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Got my maths test back and I got 65%. Not happy at all with myself. :(

Don't know whether I can cope with Mathematics now...
When you get your paper back, the time to go through it. Analyse the different sections of the exam and see where you went wrong!

Also... Waking up to study at 4am is a bad idea. Sleep deprivation is never a good thing for you.

If you only did two topics wrong, then you only need to revise those two, If you got things wrong all over the place, then you need to catch up.

turntaker

HSC
When you get your paper back, the time to go through it. Analyse the different sections of the exam and see where you went wrong!

Also... Waking up to study at 4am is a bad idea. Sleep deprivation is never a good thing for you.

If you only did two topics wrong, then you only need to revise those two, If you got things wrong all over the place, then you need to catch up.
No 4am is very gud... i do evry day i get 100% very effective such score many rank wow

turntaker

HSC
I don't think I can do advanced english should I drop to Standard or ESL lol..
My teacher says our essays are not advanced standard and my best friend can write really good essay so my plan is to drop to standard and become top of standard.. tell me if good idea. But I still want to get 90+ atar.

Or can a good ext or advanced student pm me some tips.. that would be very good :S

Last edited:

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I don't think I can do advanced english should I drop to Standard or ESL lol..
My teacher says our essays are not advanced standard and my best friend can write really good essay so my plan is to drop to standard and become top of standard.. tell me if good idea. But I still want to get 90+ atar.

Or can a good ext or advanced student pm me some tips.. that would be very good :S
You can still get a high atar with standard , I know someone who got a band 5 for standard and was still able to get an atar of 98 overall: it's about deciding based on your ability, likes and dislikes. Scaling should be the least of your priorities when choosing subjects :)

turntaker

HSC
You can still get a high atar with standard , I know someone who gotA a band 5 for standard and was still able to get an atar of 98 overall: it's about deciding based on your ability, likes and dislikes. Scaling should be the least of your priorities when choosing subjects :)
Are you good at engrish?

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Are you good at engrish?
What do you classify as 'good'? lol .NAPLAN gives a pretty good indication of how you rank amongst others in the state, how were you results there?, looking at your result for writing may help you decide as to whether you which level of English you should pursue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)