Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anohana

HSC
I still think people need English in their education tho even though I'm not generally interested in the subject

J280

HSC
I actually find English class discussions to be very interesting, because we are able to think about ourselves in a way we would never do (normally). But I still hate essay writing :c

turntaker

HSC
I still think people need English in their education tho even though I'm not generally interested in the subject
I am not saying English should be removed completely. What I am saying is k-10 English is more than enough for those who will not need it in the future

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
You must be a white girl that loves highlighting and gossiping in class right?
Oh hell no you did not just stereotype me
1.i am brown not white
2. Highlighting is an art
3. Gossiping is for 4 year olds

turntaker

HSC
Yeah man, I like the philosophical discussions about life and identity which is our area of study. But writing kills me.

J280

HSC
Highlighting is useful but I see waaaaay too many people highlighting their whole page. Might as well not highlight anything if you highlight everything :p

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Turntaker don't be one of those people :mad2:

People like you go around assuming things that are totally wrong when they shouldn't judge until they have a conversation with the person in real life.

It's like me assuming that you're addicted to games as shown in you TF2 BOS Avatar, also suggesting that you have no social life whatsoever.

You see what I mean?

In my opinion I just reckon you've blown it out of proportion with Justem.

Last edited:

anohana

HSC
Highlighting is useful but I see waaaaay too many people highlighting their whole page. Might as well not highlight anything if you highlight everything :p
keeps stabilo running :rolleyes:

turntaker

HSC
Why is everyone at UNSW asian. And also when I went there all asians hang out together. I am afraid that I will be discriminated for not being asian. xD

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC

People like you go around assuming things that are totally wrong when they shouldn't judge until they have a conversation with the person in real life.
Crisium are you going to Mei's seminar ?

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Thanks crisium :) all good tho I think he was just being sarcastic

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Any guesses based on my posts as to what kind of person I am and what I look like?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Haha I'm not quite sure dangerouss, don't have the details :/ + If it's tomorrow I'll have no time, gotta catch up with dad after his 3 week trip overseas and I have a party later in the afternoon :/

turntaker

HSC

It's like me assuming that you're addicted to games as shown in you TF2 BOS Avatar, also suggesting that you have no social life whatsoever.

You see what I mean?

In my opinion I just reckon you've blown it out of proportion with Justem.
It is called a joke and being stereotypical. But nice comeback bro. Your dp is an eclipse you must be a fanboy of the Twilight Series especially Eclipse. lmao. see what I mean.. And what If i did suffer from social anxiety and my onle way of escaping the real world and real human interaction is to play a match of Team Fortress 2 and maybe trade a few items and get unusals. Have you thought about it before. You need to look deeper into the picture and not be materiallistic about things. I know you are trying to burn me but it didn't work at all.

One day you will forget that you too rode to school that day and realise what the true meaning of this phenomenon really is. nor is it true love or a sense of comfort in the fact, that somewhere out there, your twin flame resides, but merely a method of questioning and instinct. This is what sets us apart from the world, what sculpts us as individuals; thought provocative outcomes that bind us to this earth. We are merely cowboys, traveling along the cold, desolate landscape which is our mind, our bodies, and our souls. You can question our motives, you can even begin to believe that you understand our nature, but what sense of courage will diverge you from our path of knowledge and forever consumed power. With every word, step, and thought you make, a part of you will dissipate and release into the realm we belong, but it will build upon your grand tale of wisdom and create something more. The true meaning of life; that is for you to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)