Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
she's already going hard out and working towards those marks. Don't be rude about it pls.
OMG people here don't understand the idea of a joke. Seriously I am not trying to be mean as I procrastinate myself.

turntaker

HSC
Yeah I guess so, and since I'm not going on schoolies post-HSC I should have plenty of time to build one myself :D .

Speaking of schoolies, is anyone here going?
No schoolies is not my type of things. Most girls are sluts and most boys are trying to get laid and get smashed and think they are top shit.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Everyone in my 3U class averaged 75%. The guys in 2U averaged <60%. Only myself and another person managed to get above 90.
My teachers says that the first test is indeed made harder so that they can get an indication of where students are at in terms of progress. If the tests were made easy, everyone would get high marks and there would be no differentiation between students in terms of their ability. Besides, what's your ranking? I think that's more important tbh, and it's only the first test of the year :) , you have plenty of time to improve. Remember adversity builds strength :)
My rank is 20/35, yeah it's pretty shit ay? But I'll definitely keep on persisting.

Whoever doesnt do extension, chem, phys, bio. expect an atar of 70.
uwot

It's more about hard work than natural talent :)
I stand by this.

When you get your paper back, the time to go through it. Analyse the different sections of the exam and see where you went wrong!

Also... Waking up to study at 4am is a bad idea. Sleep deprivation is never a good thing for you.

If you only did two topics wrong, then you only need to revise those two, If you got things wrong all over the place, then you need to catch up.
I'll look over where I went wrong for sure! :)

I don't think I can do advanced english should I drop to Standard or ESL lol..
My teacher says our essays are not advanced standard and my best friend can write really good essay so my plan is to drop to standard and become top of standard.. tell me if good idea. But I still want to get 90+ atar.

Or can a good ext or advanced student pm me some tips.. that would be very good :S
DO NOT DO STANDARD.

Are you good at engrish?
Eh, it used to be my worst subject, but I've gotten better at it.

Engrish is blood
#idonteven

im f**king sick of this f**ing english peice of s*t why the f**k is it compulsary it doesnt contribute towards anything and by doing english you will not change the world or discover something that will change lives its pointless. No wonder Asian countries are top in the world for education. cause they do not have english lol
Maybe content wise it won't help you, but if you think about it the writing skills will be vital in not just uni, but also in life. And since you want to do Software Engineering, I can guarantee there will be lots of essays and reports.

Guys englis is good
Lol, only because you're good at it.

#engrishisgonnabringdownmyatar

It is called a joke and being stereotypical. But nice comeback bro. Your dp is an eclipse you must be a fanboy of the Twilight Series especially Eclipse. lmao. see what I mean.. And what If i did suffer from social anxiety and my onle way of escaping the real world and real human interaction is to play a match of Team Fortress 2 and maybe trade a few items and get unusals. Have you thought about it before. You need to look deeper into the picture and not be materiallistic about things. I know you are trying to burn me but it didn't work at all.

One day you will forget that you too rode to school that day and realise what the true meaning of this phenomenon really is. nor is it true love or a sense of comfort in the fact, that somewhere out there, your twin flame resides, but merely a method of questioning and instinct. This is what sets us apart from the world, what sculpts us as individuals; thought provocative outcomes that bind us to this earth. We are merely cowboys, traveling along the cold, desolate landscape which is our mind, our bodies, and our souls. You can question our motives, you can even begin to believe that you understand our nature, but what sense of courage will diverge you from our path of knowledge and forever consumed power. With every word, step, and thought you make, a part of you will dissipate and release into the realm we belong, but it will build upon your grand tale of wisdom and create something more. The true meaning of life; that is for you to decide.
such eloquent

much wow

You are always here, go study. You can't become a doctor by being here.

EDIT: This is kind of ironic
Lol, if you make that assumption, then by that logic you're saying that every person on BOS cannot achieve their goals. :p

Yeah I guess so, and since I'm not going on schoolies post-HSC I should have plenty of time to build one myself :D .

Speaking of schoolies, is anyone here going?
Haven't decided yet.

OMG people here don't understand the idea of a joke. Seriously I am not trying to be mean as I procrastinate myself.
Chill bro.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
The average for my school's maths tests have always been in the 60s... #dropkickschool

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Well, I guess some things come across as offensive: I don't understand your jokes and thus I see it as a serious statement. It also doesn't help that she's been overly stressed and anxious over school.

turntaker

HSC
my rank is 20/35, yeah it's pretty shit ay? But i'll definitely keep on persisting.

Uwot

i stand by this.

I'll look over where i went wrong for sure! :)

do not do standard.

eh, it used to be my worst subject, but i've gotten better at it.

#idonteven

maybe content wise it won't help you, but if you think about it the writing skills will be vital in not just uni, but also in life. And since you want to do software engineering, i can guarantee there will be lots of essays and reports.

Lol, only because you're good at it.

#engrishisgonnabringdownmyatar

such eloquent

much wow

lol, if you make that assumption, then by that logic you're saying that every person on bos cannot achieve their goals. :p

haven't decided yet.

Chill bro.

wow such quotes
omg so cool wow man grate
and you don't do essays in software engineering lmao..

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Well, I guess some things come across as offensive: I don't understand your jokes and thus I see it as a serious statement. It also doesn't help that she's been overly stressed and anxious over school.
Edit: please don't OMG me, that is really unnecessary :p

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Thank you danger, you're so sweet oh my god

turntaker

HSC
Lets just be happy and peaceful ok? ;)

and dont continue it i clearly said its a joke just end it omg why do people continue stuff

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
soz procrastinate is never used as a transitive verb (unless your Jane Austen)

looks like K-10 English is not enough

turntaker

HSC
"Imagine all the people, living live in peace." - John Lennon, please make his dream come true and be nice on this thread.

EDIT: This is also kind of ironic since I started to be "mean" to people which I didnt really mean to be mean but people thought I was mean when I was actually just joking.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
*proceeds to exit from thread due to high awk levels*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)