Not open for further replies.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Guys guys calm down, were all friends here let's keep it that way. Please

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
It is called a joke and being stereotypical. But nice comeback bro. Your dp is an eclipse you must be a fanboy of the Twilight Series especially Eclipse. lmao. see what I mean.. And what If i did suffer from social anxiety and my onle way of escaping the real world and real human interaction is to play a match of Team Fortress 2 and maybe trade a few items and get unusals. Have you thought about it before. You need to look deeper into the picture and not be materiallistic about things. I know you are trying to burn me but it didn't work at all.

One day you will forget that you too rode to school that day and realise what the true meaning of this phenomenon really is. nor is it true love or a sense of comfort in the fact, that somewhere out there, your twin flame resides, but merely a method of questioning and instinct. This is what sets us apart from the world, what sculpts us as individuals; thought provocative outcomes that bind us to this earth. We are merely cowboys, traveling along the cold, desolate landscape which is our mind, our bodies, and our souls. You can question our motives, you can even begin to believe that you understand our nature, but what sense of courage will diverge you from our path of knowledge and forever consumed power. With every word, step, and thought you make, a part of you will dissipate and release into the realm we belong, but it will build upon your grand tale of wisdom and create something more. The true meaning of life; that is for you to decide.
Yet again you're assuming, Crisium is a dried up lake on the moon, hence the eclipse avatar being the only one I could find and ideal in matching my name. I'm not trying to burn you out, and apologies for not taking into consideration that you could possibly be suffering from social anxiety.

Second Paragraph = 20/20 Inspirational and Thought Provocative :D

turntaker

HSC
Yet again you're assuming, Crisium is a dried up lake on the moon, hence the eclipse avatar being the only one I could find and ideal in matching my name. I'm not trying to burn you out, and apologies for not taking into consideration that you could possibly be suffering from social anxiety.

Second Paragraph = 20/20 Inspirational and Thought Provocative :D
Bro I am just messing with you. I don't have social anxiety. lmao.. But I did play TF2 alot in year 9 and I traded and got 300$ worth of items from nothing. I guess you could say I had no life back then. But I was a 14 year old child

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Bro I am just messing with you. I don't have social anxiety. lmao.. But I did play TF2 alot in year 9 and I traded and got 300$ worth of items from nothing. I guess you could say I had no life back then. But I was a 14 year old child
Haha No Worries Man! But I was concerned if I had offended you if you did have social anxiety :/ + I used to play this cartoon third person shooter called Battlefield Heroes, meaning that I had no social life either, but then again those were the twelvie days :D

turntaker

HSC
Haha No Worries Man! But I was concerned if I had offended you if you did have social anxiety :/ + I used to play this cartoon third person shooter called Battlefield Heroes, meaning that I had no social life either, but then again those were the twelvie days :D
True true, however Tf2 is better. I will get back into gaming after school though.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
True true, however Tf2 is better. I will get back into gaming after school though.
Haha yeah I'm planning of getting an OP gaming laptop, preferably Alienware :jedi: But the only problem is it's pretty damn expensive :/

turntaker

HSC
Haha yeah I'm planning of getting an OP gaming laptop, preferably Alienware :jedi: But the only problem is it's pretty damn expensive :/
Dude, don't get a gaming laptop for that much money you can build a custom PC 3 times as powerful. Alienware is overpriced and does not compare to desktop gaming.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Dude, don't get a gaming laptop for that much money you can build a custom PC 3 times as powerful. Alienware is overpriced and does not compare to desktop gaming.
Yeah I guess so, and since I'm not going on schoolies post-HSC I should have plenty of time to build one myself :D .

Speaking of schoolies, is anyone here going?

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Yeah I guess so, and since I'm not going on schoolies post-HSC I should have plenty of time to build one myself :D .

Speaking of schoolies, is anyone here going?
Nope :) probably travel

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
You are always here, go study. You can't become a doctor by being here.

EDIT: This is kind of ironic
she's already going hard out and working towards those marks. Don't be rude about it pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)