• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
You screw up year 12, and your future is gone.

(Not srs)

rawrliongirl

HSC
Haha Tell Me About it :p

Here's my exam schedule:

Week 1:

Tuesday: Economics
Wednesday: Advanced English
Thursday: Mathematics Extension 1

Week 2:

Monday: Business Studies
Tuesday: Physics
Wednesday: Mathematics
Friday: Chemistry
My exam schedule:
Wk 1:
Tuesday: Advanced English
Wednesday: Modern History
Thursday: Biology
Wk 2:
Monday: Mathematics
Tuesday:Maths Ext 1 (if i don't drop beforehand)
Thursday: Chemistry

:( :(
Oh well, at least i get fridays off xD Long weekend!! xD

rawrliongirl

HSC
I dont want to go into year 12 either :( It just scares me.....the pressure to do well, family and teacher expectations, competing with everyone in your cohort, stress, the fear of stuffing up ONE assessment, ranks, trials, internal marks.....ughhhh!! Sometimes I wish, that why do we need to go through year 12? Why can't we straight away get into the course we want to? Why put all that pressure on us and stress us out? Sometimes I get just get fed up of my life :/
Yes! It feels like just yesterday I was in year 7 and now Im all grown up and in year 11!

That's what happened with me last term I had to use the teacher's related text coz I couldn't find one in time due to soooo many assessments all due at once >.<
But next time, I'm definitely gonna look for my own related text.
oh i know how you feel @_@ parent's expectations...... >.> I don't even know why it has to be so stressful.. :(
what even is the purpose of life though?? honestly, you're born, have fun for like 5 years not going to school, then you are forced to go to school for 13 years and then you have further studies and then you work till you die. what is even the point?? T_____T

yeah, next time i might start early and look for my own related text...if i'm bothered...

Simran-

HSC
oh i know how you feel @_@ parent's expectations...... >.> I don't even know why it has to be so stressful.. :(
what even is the purpose of life though?? honestly, you're born, have fun for like 5 years not going to school, then you are forced to go to school for 13 years and then you have further studies and then you work till you die. what is even the point?? T_____T

yeah, next time i might start early and look for my own related text...if i'm bothered...
It's so disheartening if you don't get the desired marks or if u stuff up one assessment :'( And on top of that all the stress you go through....JUST TO GET THOSE 4 DIGITS U NEED TO GET INTO UNI!!!
I see where you're coming from...but realistically what's the point of life if your just gonna stay at home and waste time. It's important to have an education and work and etc but at the same time have fun :p
I just hate the unnecessary stress and tension we have to go through :/

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

Parents Expectations: Pfffffft

Just remember that you're setting your own goals and that nobody else is :D

In the end, no matter what ATAR you get I'm sure your parents will be proud of the daughter they've raised :D

hazelpug

HSC
Anyone else feel as if these holidays have gone too fast?
YES!! I promised my self that i would study and catch up on all the maths work, but i didn't because I was just so tired of school ahah

hazelpug

HSC
same with me :) I also usually watch a few youtube videos so that I can get an explanations from a few different perspectives, unless it's maths, then i just die.

General question: what is your method of trying to learn a new concept?

I'll start off:

I tend to talk to myself, i.e. explaining a concept to myself whilst writing down my understanding through simplifying the language or creating analogies.

Pretty much it's me pretending to teach someone.

rawrliongirl

HSC
same with me :) I also usually watch a few youtube videos so that I can get an explanations from a few different perspectives, unless it's maths, then i just die.
i also die if it is maths... i told myself i would catch up on the work i hadn't done for maths (which is over 2 chapters) and i never did :') I'm so bad. I've left everything to the last minute..AGAIN! honestly, when will i ever learn? :/

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hey :D

Should have kept your old DP I reckon it looked better :D

You still overseas or you in Australia at the moment?

If you are back, how was your trip?
I donut like you CRISSY.
But I got~~swag~~
Still in thAiliand, heading back tomorrow though!

How have he holidays been ?

tumtoom

HSC
I donut like you CRISSY.
But I got~~swag~~

Missed your face
But dw these holidays were boring and horrible as holidays usually tend to be

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I donut like you CRISSY.
But I got~~swag~~

YAY YOU GOT IT BACK!

Yeah the holidays have been great, other than the endless studying :/

turntaker

HSC
Anyone have a topic test for the chemical earth topic?

rawrliongirl

HSC
i am actually so bored right now... legit bored out of my mind. I've run out of things to do. i wanna go out, but my mum cbb taking me anywhere T_T
i hate life. =______=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)