• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
60th is pretty good, and seeing your ranks in maths, you are defs doing really well. What's your atar aim or "dream" course? :) Excuse my cheesy language, I'm having a mind fart atm. :/
Can you define 'mind fart'?

Fiction

HSC
The only disadvantage of going to a badly ranked school is that there's less 'competition' or drive to excel academically, and that can result in either a) you making excuses b) complacency
I would say that the only advantage of going to a crappily (lol is that a word?) ranked school is the less competition. You don't know how many of my comprehensive student friends are like, I'm so glad I go to school X and not your school, because of the lower competition. The only disadvantage I see within a comprehensive school is the resources.

I base my assumption on that any successfully academic - or wanting to be, student, should be self-motivated. If you aren't, that means you have crappy time management which means you're not going to go far, selective school or not :)

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
60th is pretty good, and seeing your ranks in maths, you are defs doing really well. What's your atar aim or "dream" course? :) Excuse my cheesy language, I'm having a mind fart atm. :/
Haha Thanks :D

Well as of ATAR aim I want to top my brother who got 97.75 in the 2012 HSC

As for my dream course, I am still searching for the right one for me

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Interesting posts by enoilgam regarding maths:

Thoughts?
Absolutely true you can't just base a persons whole skill level on one year, at least give them a chance. I don't know what I would've done if I couldn't do 3u I love it

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
When your brain goes to shits

(See what I did there)

#crissyspunssuckbecausehismindiscurrentlyfarting

In other words its when you're acting derpy or out of the norm
I'm in a perpetual state of mind fart

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
When your brain goes to shits

(See what I did there)

#crissyspunssuckbecausehismindiscurrentlyfarting

In other words its when you're acting derpy or out of the norm
fuar pls marry me

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I would say that the only advantage of going to a crappily (lol is that a word?) ranked school is the less competition. You don't know how many of my comprehensive student friends are like, I'm so glad I go to school X and not your school, because of the lower competition. The only disadvantage I see within a comprehensive school is the resources.

I base my assumption on that any successfully academic - or wanting to be, student, should be self-motivated. If you aren't, that means you have crappy time management which means you're not going to go far, selective school or not :)
Of course, if the school is that shit, then you would have to do well to be ahead of the herd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)