Year 11 2014 Chat :) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
I'm totally ready to fail year 12 :')
Did a week long introduction to animation course this week. It was so good. I am definitely doing animation or something along those lines when I finish school...it's just my destiny. I can't see myself doing anything else! FINALLY I have some direction in life!! :D

flyingmwa

HSC
Did a week long introduction to animation course this week. It was so good. I am definitely doing animation or something along those lines when I finish school...it's just my destiny. I can't see myself doing anything else! FINALLY I have some direction in life!! :D
Im really happy for you! Just focus on what you wanna do now and get that ATAR! Hush ur not gonna fail (you can't)!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Congratulations !

J280

HSC
That's great, really happy for you! Now you have motivation to do well, don't let anything stop you from reaching your goal :)
On another note, having mixed feelings about Year 12, not sure if I'm excited or nervous :s

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Sounds awesome. Congratulations :)

rawrliongirl

HSC
haha thanks guys but wait, i hate half my subjects, so I don't have that much motivation.. :3
I don't even need my science subs and maths is sort of a waste. so I'm basically gonna hate year 12 and wonder why I can't just drop out and study animation a different way. :')

After going to this college for the week, I've realised school is actually a load of shit and a waste of time and after experiencing what learning is like for people after school, it's going to make me hate everything about school. No freedom, teachers treat you like shit, you don't do what you want to do. I know it's only a year, but it's going to be painful for me having experienced what life can be like after school. Like, I just want year 12 to be over already and I haven't even started yet.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
First of all I want to say a big congratulations :)
Don't worry about year 12, i am sure you will get fantastic results because I know you are a hard worker and smart :D
all the best for the future. xx

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
That's great to hear, I'm so happy for you and I'm sure others are as well :D

Now all you got to do is work hard in order to achieve that goal :read:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
haha thanks guys but wait, i hate half my subjects, so I don't have that much motivation.. :3
I don't even need my science subs and maths is sort of a waste. so I'm basically gonna hate year 12 and wonder why I can't just drop out and study animation a different way. :')

After going to this college for the week, I've realised school is actually a load of shit and a waste of time and after experiencing what learning is like for people after school, it's going to make me hate everything about school. No freedom, teachers treat you like shit, you don't do what you want to do. I know it's only a year, but it's going to be painful for me having experienced what life can be like after school. Like, I just want year 12 to be over already and I haven't even started yet.
gg no re school

Just think about it this way you'll be living one year of what you classify as "hell-like" and the rest of your life the way you want it to be

So yeah regardless of your hate for school try and make the most out of your final year

turntaker

HSC
I have been doing 4 unit maths for the past 3 days. But other than that I haven't done much study this holidays. What about you guys?

The holidays went so quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)