Year 11 2014 Chat :) (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
i know, it's killing me about the half yearly. i've been trying so hard in all my subjects and i have been getting great results apart from that, so i don't get why they won't let me appeal. at least prelim doesn't affect your atar though.

it doesn't however it does let you know where you stand in your cohort and what you need to do to get better

matchalolz

HSC
i know, it's killing me about the half yearly. i've been trying so hard in all my subjects and i have been getting great results apart from that, so i don't get why they won't let me appeal. at least prelim doesn't affect your atar though.
true that aha! although I haven't been trying that hard :p

matchalolz

HSC
it doesn't however it does let you know where you stand in your cohort and what you need to do to get better
but you have to take into account that some people still aren't trying their best and performing to their full potential

rawrliongirl

HSC
LOTR IS ON TV TONIGHT!! WOOOO! Imma watch it even though I already own it on bluray. :p

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
hi squareroot~
hey there ;)

ugh, don't remind me that it kind of counts for stuff. :-(
it doesn't count for anything. it's just so you satisfy the preseq for the HSC

but you have to take into account that some people still aren't trying their best and performing to their full potential
well yeah but for the most part people either don't take it seriously enough or have developed bad attitudes from prelim

madditrev

HSC
hey there ;)

it doesn't count for anything. it's just so you satisfy the preseq for the HSC

well yeah but for the most part people either don't take it seriously enough or have developed bad attitudes from prelim
i know, but i still feel like i'm going to fail even if it doesn't affect my hsc.

flyingmwa

HSC
Omg it has been so long! Hello to everyone new to BoS! I am flying! :) Do what's up guys? How was first week back?

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Omg it has been so long! Hello to everyone new to BoS! I am flying! :) Do what's up guys? How was first week back?
omg flying bby, where've you been ? Missed ya <3 are you going to unsw open day? and we need to talk, haven't takes to you in 5eva. Luv ya.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Majorly freaked about term

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

flyingmwa

HSC
omg flying bby, where've you been ? Missed ya <3 are you going to unsw open day? and we need to talk, haven't takes to you in 5eva. Luv ya.
Good good! U? Miss ya too by!! <3 Um...I am not quite sure because it is in the middle of the two weeks for prelim. Are you defs going? Luv ya too! Need to catch up on lyf ;) Ahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)