Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
are you starting 4U maths next term? (or more accurately, next week?) forgot which subs you're accelerated in :haha:
no, i just 'self-accelerated' myself. we're 'continuing' on with year 12 2u next week, like we've done a few of the year 12 topics after our yearlies.
is your 4u class after or before school? cos at my school if one does any extension subjects besides english they have classes wither before or after school.
how's your other subs going?

lightthefuze

HSC
Sounds great in theory...pity I can't concentrate. I've read the same thing so many times but I just not getting anywhere. My year 11 marks were terrible and I just don't know what will become of me now.
Be resilient, if it means growing thick skin, then do so. It worked for me.

matchalolz

HSC
no, i just 'self-accelerated' myself. we're 'continuing' on with year 12 2u next week, like we've done a few of the year 12 topics after our yearlies.
is your 4u class after or before school? cos at my school if one does any extension subjects besides english they have classes wither before or after school.
how's your other subs going?
classes haven't been organised but i think they're either before school, lunchtime or after. My other subs are going pretty well! HOpe I can maintain

flyingmwa

HSC
Guys just remember that the amount of hard work you put in this coming year will pay off!
One year equals to years of happiness! :)

rawrliongirl

HSC
IM FEELIN EXACTLY THE SAME, IVE DONE LIKE 1 HOUR OF STUDY, AND THAT WAS PRACTICALLY USELESS! Atleast we'll be pumped up for the next term and we'll feel like weve ACTUALLY had a proper holiday lol!
still, at least you did an hour! :p I haven't looked at anything school related all holidays! :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)