name is devitt, Ben devitt

Go to a rank 60-70 school
I used play tennis tournaments in prelim and year 10 but atar is calling
anyother questions

titty sprinkles

Flume

HSC
hey peeps,
how many of you have started with hsc content? my school is still doing prelim until week 3 (as we haven't completed all of our BOS prelim hours apparently).

duhdevitt

HSC
hey peeps,
how many of you have started with hsc content? my school is still doing prelim until week 3 (as we haven't completed all of our BOS prelim hours apparently).
First day of school :(

Finished 4 dot points of biology
Finished first hsc maths topic(the one with stationary points and stuff)
Did gravity and weight and the Gm1m2 stuff
Started discovery and read our prescribed text

Puzzle

HSC
hey peeps,
We've started ours already. Although nothing much has happened the past 2 days as we are going through our yearly papers, we have been given brief outlines of the courses. I know as a fact that we were no where near finishing our prelims, especially for chem. My class was just into the middle of water, and we were given the rest of that and energy to read in the holis. In summary, it is all just discussion so far, and not much theory :)

Loudvicuna

HSC
Yeah, we don't start till week 3 or 4. We also haven't changed subjects for year 12 so everyone is phuking around. School rank was 435ish last year i think (haha).

matchalolz

HSC
hey peeps,
Yeah I have, last two days:
- Eng: Started discovery and given a writing task due tomorrow
- Maths: Continued with circle geo
- Eco: Started globalisation
- Business: Started operations

Life is so good when you no longer have english everyday and i have so many frees now :haha:

Simran-

HSC
How's the first couple of days of year 12 going everyone? Has anyone actually started work in classes?

Simran-

HSC
Yeah I have, last two days:
- Eng: Started discovery and given a writing task due tomorrow
- Maths: Continued with circle geo
- Eco: Started globalisation
- Business: Started operations

Life is so good when you no longer have english everyday and i have so many frees now :haha:
I can't wait to drop 2U maths... :D And the best thing is that because I have maths last period on monday, I get to leave school early. I also have maths first period on thursday and friday mornings and so I get to come in late by 10am :D

We get early leaves and late sign in if we have a free period either period 1 or period 4 :D Unfortunately, it will only take place after week 3 once all paperwork has been done.

matchalolz

HSC
I can't wait to drop 2U maths... :D And the best thing is that because I have maths last period on monday, I get to leave school early. I also have maths first period on thursday and friday mornings and so I get to come in late by 10am :D

We get early leaves and late sign in if we have a free period either period 1 or period 4 :D Unfortunately, it will only take place after week 3 once all paperwork has been done.
wow. exactly the same policy as my school.

CanU_Not

HSC
How's the first couple of days of year 12 going everyone? Has anyone actually started work in classes?
The "Year 12" timetable doesn't officially come into existence until Week 2. And just got told the school doesn't see us as legit Year 12s until 2015 :(. Dem senior privileges. Dang.

But class has started lol. I do not understand Chem. hahaha wow. Also not sure if maths is srs cos apparently school forgot to finish the topic we were on last term HAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)