• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Make the most of your holidays HSCers, relax a little but study a lot!

Aysce

HSC
Gonna start study sesh tmr!! I'm just so tired from exams today and I feel really unbothered for studying. A small taste of burning out methinks

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I think i'm leaving non-school 5eva, and returning back to the HSC side of this site :redface:

How is everyone? Today i'm going to try to do 2 modules of business studies (haven't started the course yet, but I need to have finished half of it because of my upcoming half yearly exams), and all the question 2's in the 1992-2010 maths 2u paper, I think that's more than enough for today, especially since catching up with business involves covering and making notes on literally half a textbook (srs, don't fall behind like me :p).

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
can't do that :(
my half yearlies are right after these holidays
I said study alot :p I'm sure you'll be doing that (I hope). You don't need to relax, you have after the hsc to do that.

<---- 5,777 :D

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I said study alot :p I'm sure you'll be doing that (I hope). You don't need to relax, you have after the hsc to do that.

<---- 5,777 :D
I HOPE TOO.
I can't work at home, so i'm trying to make do until my local library opens again (After the easter holidays). Too many distractions at home >_>
Gogogogo ann! :p
LOL. I know, I know :p
I'll start at 9 (or so i've promised myself :/)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
What made you decide to do that?

And good luck with your studying :D
Actually, I wont leave forever. Maybe when I finish my HSC.
Like, I started posting in this section when I first started on bos, and then I moved to non-school, and now i'm coming back. Non-school is way to distracting :haha:

At least this section is semi-relevant to my studies

zombies

HSC
Actually, I wont leave forever. Maybe when I finish my HSC.
Like, I started posting in this section when I first started on bos, and then I moved to non-school, and now i'm coming back. Non-school is way to distracting :haha:

At least this section is semi-relevant to my studies
Haha the yr11 thread is extremely distracting - there's been over 2k posts on there in 4 days :p

Aysce

HSC
I think i'm leaving non-school 5eva, and returning back to the HSC side of this site :redface:

How is everyone? Today i'm going to try to do 2 modules of business studies (haven't started the course yet, but I need to have finished half of it because of my upcoming half yearly exams), and all the question 2's in the 1992-2010 maths 2u paper, I think that's more than enough for today, especially since catching up with business involves covering and making notes on literally half a textbook (srs, don't fall behind like me :p).
Been there for business and it was total hell. Lucky it was in the xmas holidays. And why all question 2's? Wouldn't it be better to just do HSC questions based on certain topics? I'm just suggesting this because it would save you lots of time unless your school is testing you on absolutely everything.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Annagurl is back.
After many arduous times for our tribe, through the stormy torrents of obstacles that have threatened to wash us away, we have endured. And finally, with our prayers to the great gods of the forest annagurl has returned to us

*so emotional*

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Been there for business and it was total hell. Lucky it was in the xmas holidays. And why all question 2's? Wouldn't it be better to just do HSC questions based on certain topics? I'm just suggesting this because it would save you lots of time unless your school is testing you on absolutely everything.
Tested or errthang

we finished the 2u course early this year, and now we're cramming 3u
i'm dropping to the 2u course, so it'll all be reviision for me
After many arduous times for our tribe, through the stormy torrents of obstacles that have threatened to wash us away, we have endured. And finally, with our prayers to the great gods of the forest annagurl has returned to us

*so emotional*
LOL.
AAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH :')
Why are u dropping
behind in work, can't catch up

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I've been quite relaxed all year - exams, after exams, before exams, holidays and everything in between.

Examine

same
HSC
I hate finance, or maybe I've just slept too much in class for the past 2 weeks to know anything about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)