• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Fuark SO happy right now. Came first in english trials with 96/105 and now I think I finished 3/122 all up so pretty pumped actually.
Shit you fuarkin beast.

99.90 is basically yours.

What an absolute beast.

deswa1

HSC
would that be a 95 internal or so?
Yeah I think so which I'm HEAPS happy with. Then, even with like 93 exam mark, I'll end up with 94 overall. lol, if I didn't get 10/15 for my Frank assessment and got 12 instead, I would have topped english. But seriously bro listen to his. You know my friend that last year came 3rd in the state in MX2 and got 100 in MX1? His ranks: chem- first, english- first, physics- third. If you add all his ranks from his ten units, it sums to 8. That is amazing imo

barbernator

HSC
Yeah I think so which I'm HEAPS happy with. Then, even with like 93 exam mark, I'll end up with 94 overall. lol, if I didn't get 10/15 for my Frank assessment and got 12 instead, I would have topped english. But seriously bro listen to his. You know my friend that last year came 3rd in the state in MX2 and got 100 in MX1? His ranks: chem- first, english- first, physics- third. If you add all his ranks from his ten units, it sums to 8. That is amazing imo
wow that is insane. Now comes the decision, if you get 99.9, will u take scientia or would u prefer usyd?

theind1996

HSC
N/A
That's amazing.

Fuark.

99.95 right there.

HSC

deswa1

HSC
but if you got a merit at usyd?
Still scientia. Merit is what, $6k? Then scientia is still $20k more than USyd- I like UNSW as well, just prefer USyd. But lets not get ahead of ourselves- I've still got to sit the HSC haha.

RishBonjour

HSC
Fuck, ghali is a beast.

RishBonjour

HSC
Yeah he is legit amazing omg. And he makes it look effortless and casual haha. Have you finished trials now?
Yeah man. this is my chill week ahah. ended with 3 1sts so far. Although 3u was my worst trial, teacher said I did alrite, getting marks tomorrow :D

Phy, just got our options back, full marks for that! (YESSSSS)

But tbh, just happy about english, 13/15 for creative and 13/15 for short answers. AOS essay marks next week.

Did you get eco back?

bleakarcher

HSC
Had my mx1 yearly today. Didn't expect it to be as challenging as it was lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)