Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
If all goes well option A can get to the point after HSC half yearlies where I am not doing too well in either Economics or Legal Studies and then downgrade to 8 units. :skip:

HSC
Omg omg omg

Just realised I forgot to check if 180 degrees is a solution using the t formula :(

Apparently it's not according to my friends, but I'll get marked down for not showing it, right? arrrgh fml

Overall the 3U yearly was alright, hoping for no other silly mistakes

wildchild666

HSC
Omg omg omg

Just realised I forgot to check if 180 degrees is a solution using the t formula :(

Apparently it's not according to my friends, but I'll get marked down for not showing it, right? arrrgh fml

>1 mistake
>fml

c'mon man..

HSC
>1 mistake
>fml

c'mon man..
#asianlyf
She is just a perfectionist I reckon.
well that mistake was easily preventable which makes it pretty annoying, it's all about maximising your potential/doing your personal best. Plus even half marks makes a significant difference in rankings, which definitely doesn't help, although one can argue that the value added to your atar is minimal...
I guess it's better to make mistakes now and learn from them before year 12, oh well

/rant

Last edited:

wildchild666

HSC
haha 'halp be'

guess you'll be needing help on your spelling too aye :p
yes plz i ned halp wit errythin

Also, came second in the grade in a Legal Studies assessment. Kind of awks - my friend and I both started it on the day it was due and we took first and second places.

deswa1

HSC
Omg omg omg

Haha if that's all you did wrong, you'll be fine. And I don't think you'll get marked down for not showing but idk how your school marks.

yes plz i ned halp wit errythin

Also, came second in the grade in a Legal Studies assessment. Kind of awks - my friend and I both started it on the day it was due and we took first and second places.
Lol nice.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Do you want a solution or a general walkthrough?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)