Year 12 Farewell Song (1 Viewer)

Ged Janet

HSC
Last year at my school they had "I hope you Dance". It's a gorgeous song. :)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah".

Performed by Jeff Buckley.

Only problem is that as a man who has never cried in public afer the age of 4, this would be the most likely time to do it for me. One of the best songs ever.

HSC
bringbackshred said:

Only problem is that as a man who has never cried in public afer the age of 4, this would be the most likely time to do it for me. One of the best songs ever.
LOL.
Oh yeah. One of the best songs ever written.

Beege

HSC
Me and my mate are constructing a slideshow presentation for our graduation dinner next week. We have already started and it is really moving, we are gonna finish it on the weekend. Some of the bands playing in the slideshow include the killers, muse, oasis, bloc party and light house family

MeOverYou

Banned
HSC
bringbackshred said:

Fucking weak prick. Pussy.

dsruptdSPuNKRaT

HSC
Every year at my school the Year 12's hold a concert as a last hope fund raising thing and so the rest of the school can farewell us, and their farewell song is usually the last one performed and everyone's in on it. I think last year they did I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker by Sandi Thom... lame. A few years before they did I Would Walk 500 Miles by The Proclaimers... that was pretty funny. I'm so shamed that my year hasn't bothered to think of a farewell song. Any ideas?

HSC
Meh, we have no idea. I can't believe our captains haven't done anything about it. I'm sure a year meeting/poll will be arranged soon.

MeOverYou

Banned
HSC
I'm trying to get a choir together to sing Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye (the song from Rememebr the Titans). Our music class will also perform a fair bit.

MeOverYou

Banned
HSC
Azamakumar said:
That song's too sad for a graduation...
It's fitting though - we used to sing it whenever someone got sent out of our Year 9 maths class. Then whoever sung it got kicked out as well. One day we had 10 people outside. :p

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
MeOverYou said:
It's fitting though - we used to sing it whenever someone got sent out of our Year 9 maths class. Then whoever sung it got kicked out as well. One day we had 10 people outside. :p
Usually laughter will suffice where I'm from.

HSC
I'm trying to think of a good song to use at ours... because they said unless we come up with a better song, they're going to use Vitamin C. *shudders*
MeOverYou said:
Hahaha. :D

MeOverYou

Banned
HSC
Azamakumar said:
Usually laughter will suffice where I'm from.
But you're at High, aren't you?

Very different environment up here. :p We sort of got used to people being outside in 7/8/9 and managed to not even notice it after a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)