Year 12 Jersey/Jackets (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
But i'm a girl and I already get a shit load of "Ann the Man" taunts :cry:

I don't want to forever be known as ann the man :(

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Haha awww. In 20 years from now at high school reunions you shall be immortalised as 'Ann the Man'. :p

I still stick by 'Ann up'. You could probably think of heaps of stuff with your last name too though.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Surely you can think of something in that teenage human brain of yours. Make it memorable, it is after all your last year of school. Never coming back....Leave a mark...

HSC
N/A
Surely you can think of something in that teenage human brain of yours. Make it memorable, it is after all your last year of school. Never coming back....Leave a mark...
Come At Me Bro

Yes? Yes?

and I get jumped on my way home
ahahahahaha

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Huh? I am confused...

How much are your Jerseys anyway guys and girls?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Not mine :p

My school raises funds for students to go to Thailand (My school goes to thailand every year to help the poor)

ej114

HSC
From memory we had a base price of $60 then $5 for the 12 on the back and then another $5 for our nickname. We have the option of the year and nickname because from now on all the base jerseys will be ours.

jessxxr

HSC
whatever anyone does, don't go with the company 'exodus hoodies' MY GODDDD so shit. they cost $110, and by the first few weeks we got them, our names on the back which they had done in that painty type of stuff, had started to completely peel off, letters missing from your last name etc, so we got them taken back due to such shit quality and they were like oh yeah we'll give you guys new and betters ones and fix the problem, LOL we got our new ones, the only difference was our last names were now bigger, and the same thing happened, everyone has there last name peeling off now :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)