Year 12 Jersey/Jackets (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
whatever anyone does, don't go with the company 'exodus hoodies' MY GODDDD so shit. they cost $110, and by the first few weeks we got them, our names on the back which they had done in that painty type of stuff, had started to completely peel off, letters missing from your last name etc, so we got them taken back due to such shit quality and they were like oh yeah we'll give you guys new and betters ones and fix the problem, LOL we got our new ones, the only difference was our last names were now bigger, and the same thing happened, everyone has there last name peeling off now :/
omg yes

our year 12's bought from them too and they had the EXACT same problem

they got new ones free of charge :p

powlmao

Banned
HSC
whatever anyone does, don't go with the company 'exodus hoodies' MY GODDDD so shit. they cost $110, and by the first few weeks we got them, our names on the back which they had done in that painty type of stuff, had started to completely peel off, letters missing from your last name etc, so we got them taken back due to such shit quality and they were like oh yeah we'll give you guys new and betters ones and fix the problem, LOL we got our new ones, the only difference was our last names were now bigger, and the same thing happened, everyone has there last name peeling off now :/
Fuck my school is going with that company

jessxxr

HSC
Fuck my school is going with that company
if you can, maybe try get them to do your name in like some other material, i think it would of been so much better to have the letters of names like stitched on if you get me, but im sure that would be a lot more expensive, so i dno :/ apparently they got a lot of complaints from this, so lets hope for your sake they've upped their game :)

jessxxr

HSC
omg yes

our year 12's bought from them too and they had the EXACT same problem

they got new ones free of charge :p
hahah yeah we got new free ones too but they're still bad, and now my last name doesn't sound like my last name due to random peeling :( and i feel like such a cheapo walking around with a dodgy jacket hahah

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Capture.JPG

How does it look?? That is the picture they sent us

if you can, maybe try get them to do your name in like some other material, i think it would of been so much better to have the letters of names like stitched on if you get me, but im sure that would be a lot more expensive, so i dno :/ apparently they got a lot of complaints from this, so lets hope for your sake they've upped their game :)

jnney

lemon
HSC
9x-7i> 3(3x-7u)

LOL SHIIIEEEET . LOVE IT !

we're also getting varsity from exodus

i think it was $80.

only nicknames at the front =__=

jessxxr

HSC
Looks like lobets

also, your school colours :p

TRUU AUZZIE M8ZZZ
oh gosh tell me about it, ugliest colour combination there is. our sports uniform is the worst, bright yellow top, bottle green shorts :/ luckily seniors don't have to wear it anymore

also quick note to everyone going with this company, if yours end up bad, peeling etc, don't hesitate or be scared to contact them and ask for replacements, if you spend a lot of money for it, then you deserve to have a good jacket :)

Last edited:

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I would of prefered a real jesery but no, the jesery committee didn't want them and choose baseball jackets.

HSC
N/A
oh gosh tell me about it, ugliest colour combination there is. our sports uniform is the worst, bright yellow top, bottle green shorts :/ luckily seniors don't have to wear it anymore
)
I know a primary school with that combo. What do the seniors have to wear then?
But you know what's worse? Dark blue and bright yellow. Yes, I have seen it. :cold:

HSC
N/A
My grade hasn't even started with the jerseys yet

they formed a committee which my friend is on, but she says nothing has happened yet

eric_

HSC
my school is sad enough to take away the privilege of adding jersey names :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)