Year 12 Jerseys (2 Viewers)

KatPadackles

HSC
Re: Jerseys!

I'm getting "Made in '67" My favourite car is a 1967 Chevrolet Impala.. so that pretty much explains it.. I love that car probably more than i should though :p

It sucks but i couldn't think of anything else!

Sarsy

HSC
Well, we don't get anything put on when we get them, we have to go get them put on ourselves. Stupid tiny school.

Anyway, I'm probably going to end up with 'Sars' or some variant, which is my nickname because of my last name, Sardelic. 90% of people call me Sars, so I never react to Alex now.

ccc123

HSC
Oh Jerseys.

Ok well, basically, our year adviser is a bitch, because she hates our year. Apparently we're "the most ill-mannered, low achieving bunch the school has ever seen" So obviously, she didn't want to waste to much time or money on us and relishes in making life as difficult as possible.

So anyway, due to this hate relationship with our year adviser, we aerwe not getting our jerseys until end of term 2 2008, they cost $80 and we were only allowed to have 10 characters on the jersey. All the names has to be approved by her as well. She banned pretty much everything: e.g my friend wasn't allowed toi have 'yellow' because it was allegedly a drug in the 1940's. Hence, most people ended up putting their names (and some people couldn't even do that because it exceeded 10 characters)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
man we're lucky if we're able to get our jerseys in the wintertime. I think the year 12's got their jerseys from early to mid term 3 I think. pretty shit if you ask me. I've brought it up but our year advisor just doesn't want to deal with it yet. He says we have plenty of time. = ="

Elizabeth409

HSC
Sadly at my school you can only have your name on the front, nothing on the back bar '08'. Just a small embroided name.

Oh well.

It's to prevent stalkings and the like that may occur because your name is on the back.

Though, your name is on the front, and your school emblem and year. So it's not hard to get where your from...

BamBam90

HSC
I have absolutely NO IDEA what to put on mine. None. Zilch. Nada.

tijana69

HSC
i was going to put 13yearswasted on the back of my jersey but the school didnt allow so i just put YBJLUS cause its my trademarkk haha

smilicious

HSC
my friend help to decide a jersey name for me eventually it came down t0 feedME =D LOLOL i noe its soo me =]

kuroneko

HSC
I'm a lucky one at my school you can get huge lettering on the back above the 08 and small embroidery on the front. But they're pretty ugly, bottle green, yellow and white don't make a fabbo colour scheme.
Anyway I was thinking of writing 'lol not' on my back because everybody else will try to have something witty, and I like to suck the fun out of things :p
Oh and also parodying netspeak without looking like too much of a geek...

Black Hawker

HSC
Yeah we got ours in term 3. It's good - letting us wear it for a whole year.

We get nickname at the back, and your name at the front.

bassistx

HSC
My 11yo brother came up with it, he's a genious...

Soyasorus-REX (I'm vegan)
I'm not sure how I should spell it, but it's cute haha.
We won't get ours 'til like later term 2 or maybe even term 3. And we might be getting jackets instead of jerseys, they're still deciding or whatever. We might be able to choose either.

bassistx

HSC
kuroneko said:
I'm a lucky one at my school you can get huge lettering on the back above the 08 and small embroidery on the front. But they're pretty ugly, bottle green, yellow and white don't make a fabbo colour scheme.
Ours are pretty much the same. Too many schools are either blue or green. I'm always mistaken for a Wiley Park student. Like...ew lol. I would never go there.

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
Mine costs $65 with grey, white and black colours. Going to get it in two or three week time.

sickofbans

Banned
HSC
Ours is like an ugly red head, no one wants to take it anywhere. It looks like something rivers would sell. ugh.

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
Pink and brown can made some good jerseys, I think. Red and dark blue can make up old-fashioned carpets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)