Year 12 Jerseys (1 Viewer)

bassistx

HSC
.x.Cookie.x. said:
I already have year 10 jersey with 'Cookie'. And I don't want the same thing. So I have no idea what i want on mine.
Our colours have to be Black and White. How interesting.
:O You get year10 jerseys?! Arggghhh..

Prosper

HSC
kuroneko said:
I'm a lucky one at my school you can get huge lettering on the back above the 08 and small embroidery on the front. But they're pretty ugly, bottle green, yellow and white don't make a fabbo colour scheme.
Exactly the same as my school. We chose our sizes and names for our jerseys near the end of term 4 so should be getting them mid way through term 1 or earlier if we are lucky.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Prosper said:
Exactly the same as my school. We chose our sizes and names for our jerseys near the end of term 4 so should be getting them mid way through term 1 or earlier if we are lucky.
You're definitely lucky either way! I'll be getting my jersey during the middle of term 3-ish.

Still no idea what to put on mine :/.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
I got 'PRECIOUS' on the back of my jersey, and our shirts should be coming some time this term... but i'm not sure what to put on this one.

Our shirt has a ninja theme, but only half of yr 12 actually got one. It was boycotted :)

Last edited:

bassistx

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
I got 'PRECIOUS' on the back of my jersey, and our shirts should be coming some time this term... but i'm not sure what to put on this one.

Our shirt has a circus theme, so I might have just KiRSTY, Lion Tamer on the front.
:O Shirts AND jerseys?!?!

We select sizes etc pretty early, considering we don't get the stuff for at least 6 months. What if your size changed by then lol? They don't offer refunds, hey? Haha.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Yay we got ours last year haha RBHS rulz!!!! The design is absolutely hot, even the chicks were head over heels about the jersey rather than the people wearing it. As for the nickname we were only allowed 8 letters on the front, how slack is that? and we can't have anything on the back except our first or last name which is optional, thank goodness. As for the one on the front, Prtylk99(a shortened form of Party Like It's 1999).

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
bassistx said:
Hahaha love it! Reminds me of Daft Punk & Bomfunk MC.
Hey, thanks you're one of the few people who didn't diss me about it, many people at school say things like: 'who says that anymore?' and that the 20th century is long gone mate. But they don't know that's what I would be doing when I finished school, partying like it's 1999 cause the HSC's over. Also it was a homage to Prince's song '1999' which is like one of the great songs of all time.

Jinpoo

HSC
LG. Life's Gook

haha teachers at my school asked me what gook meant.

"its a family name, miss"

KneeNAR

HSC
N/A
I'm part of the year twelve organising committee (codename: Prefect D: )

FarOUT some of the girls are so FUSSY about JACKET DESIGNS.

The only thing I wanted was to have fleece jackets.

Polyester is my enemy. It shall MELT and DIIIIIEEEEEEEEE -.-

But.. we ended up going with Poly. FFS.

Nickname;; steampunk KneeNAR

Hysterik

HSC
My school is lame, we can't put anything on our jerseys because we'd get stalked or something. Yeah, I don't get it either.
'
If I could I'd get Agent A.K.A. Because there's so many Kate's in my year.

Last edited:

Radital

HSC
i'm thinking i'm either going to have

RADITAL

TSRADITAL

what one do you think???

HSC
all i can say is that im one very jealous person who is readily admitting it. CGHS fails to the max. =(

not only do we get our jerseys in term 3 (i.e. a few weeks before our trials, so we'll hardly be at school anyway), we're also not allowed to have anything on the back; all we get is our 'appropriate nickname' embroided on the front in tiny as writing. =|

life is great..?

and now that ive had my little bitch;
to everyone who has their jerseys already...enjoy! =]

that is all. =)

crazathiest

HSC
We got our jerseys at the start of term 4 last year I think.

Nickname: Reneg@de

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I'm planning it to be my replacement jumper lawl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)