Year 12 PiCS (1 Viewer)

JoeysBoy

HSC
Me! Yes, this is what a vego looks like! Stand back! Be wary! *Raaawwrrr!* :rolleyes:

Poor lighting...!!! I was with a friend from my school here (long story short, he did the most BIGGEST nudie run I've ever seen). It was in term 2 holidays --> the last time I've drunk any alcy. It was in a place called Hannanvale... which is in between Port Macquarie and Taree... inland a bit. Its a wicked valley. Full of pot-heads, but cool ones nonetheless :cool:

(edit) For an inland camping trip, it went off! There were about 14 of us... :) Good times!!

Last edited:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
JoeysBoy said:
Me! Yes, this is what a vego looks like! Stand back! Be wary! *Raaawwrrr!* :rolleyes:

Poor lighting...!!! I was with a friend from my school here (long story short, he did the most MASSIVE nudie run I've ever seen). It was in term 2 holidays --> the last time I've drunk any alcy. It was in a place called Hannanvale... which is in between Port Macquarie and Taree... inland a bit. Its a wicked valley. Full of pot-heads, but cool ones nonetheless :cool:

(edit) For an inland camping trip, it went off! There were about 14 of us... :) Good times!!

I understand nudie runs when in the presence of a mixed gender audience, as admittedly i have partaken in the odd nudie run, but evidently you go to an all boys school, thus the camp presumably consisted of only males, hence for me the appeal of either; frolicking naked in front of your male friends, or watching one of your male friends frolic in front of you, is lost.

JoeysBoy

HSC
Egronk said:
I understand nudie runs when in the presence of a mixed gender audience, as admittedly i have partaken in the odd nudie run, but evidently you go to an all boys school, thus the camp presumably consisted of only males, hence for me the appeal of either; frolicking naked in front of your male friends, or watching one of your male friends frolic in front of you, is lost.
lol! There were 7 girls there. But yes, people (past tense now... pheew! finished the hsc...) did run/walk down dorm corridors without any towel on (meaning they were starkers). You have to be in the Joeys Culture to understand it. Its NOT gay... even though you'll now insist that it is :rolleyes: People here get "tapped up"... which is more like a "how you doing mate" crossed with an intent to hurt (tapped up = "tap" *cough* (understatement) on the arse). Don't try and understand it... you can't without actually being there.

Its like comparing your fathers (if they went to a boarding school) or mums (?) showering without a curtain. That used to happen until they stopped it, I think, in the mid 1980's or so. Might have gone into the 1990's. As you can see, neither your mum nor dad is gay... think of it that way.

And yes, people do get their arses whipped with a towel. And yes, it has happened to me, and no, I didn't think too much of it :cool: It bloody hurt. Same with the fire hose attack... you know how powerful those things are? Imagine getting sprayed "down there" through the shower curtain AT POINT BLANK RANGE! Funny, but not fun when its hapening to you :)

And the detentions...

And the food... *Clears throat*

And the school spirit...

And the Brothers...

And the fitness sessions...

And the music centre...

And the year 9-11 dorms (it was a room with 30+ boys in it)...

And the rhythmic squelchy sound in year 9, every night at about 10:30 after lights out...

And the footy moles that used to goto every saturday evening rugby match... (the boys had a paticular warcry for them... though the teachers never stopped it from happening... LOL!)

And the signature name calling when the form was together once in a while...

And the group gangbang payouts...

And the feeling of freedom that came for 10 hours every sunday evening...

And the fist fights between various boys...

And the bedroom trashings...

And the 6:15 wakeups...

And the Crowbar filling up the year 12 corridors with his hulk, using his index finger and his crowbar voice to tell "Barbro, come 'ere!"...

And Boy Fraud reading...

And the Crazy Carl (I had him first half year 10 geography)...

And hearing the usual sunday detention list (I only got 2 while there) every friday or saturday night...

And the Orchestra... Senior Strings... Senior Concert band... the little shits oin year 7 that I used to "help" at Junior strings... and the choir in years 9, 10, 11 (shudder)...

And the Year 12 bio lessons with Ali...

And the "Doof Doof" music that would go off every 3:30 after school right next to my room... (P.P)...

And the year 10 bludge lessons in Computer studies... (Omg we NEVER did any work)...

And the schmude doggy dog in his pimp mobile (my maths teacher... TOTAL legend!)...

And the ARGGH MAGINITY! (SoR 1unit... she was a champ! Even though I screwed my trail something fierce... she still kept belief in me... love her for that!)...

And the time the fat poured orange juice all over the ham (two guys)... nearly broke out into a fist fight... mmmm...

And the Miller Beast... (Yr 9 boarding coordinator)

And the Cassie... (Year 11)

And the dunny (music teacher in year 9... he left that year tho...)

And the weekly lectures from Br Boyd at assembly...

And the stylish Reschla (rocky)...

And the Milk man...

And the Coss...

And the MYLSIE DERE!...

And the Roon...

And the occasional phonecall/e-mail from the outside world (treasured like gold)...

And the boarding school Jargon that any outsider would have to get a masters degree to try and decipher it...

And the Rimrimrimrimrim (matty)....

And our resident goth (even though he isn't really goth)... James...

And the Hacobian bludger from Armenia (champ)...

And the 6 MARK OFFS A DAY!!! (If you missed one you had a morning detention)...

And the GPS orchestra in years 11 and 12...

And the big tone... (thats the guy that went with me to hannanvale)...

And the REEEEEEEEENNNNNDDDDDDDIIIIINNNNIIIIII.....

And the jihadi terrorist (eddy)...

And the Band Camp Dom...

And the Gaybay (guy called Tabar in our year)... lol...

And the big dick (guy called richard...)

And the main sandstone building....

And the weekly saturday/sunday masses...

And the 3 hour long study sessions... even in years 9 and 10...

And the year 9-11 dances (joke!)...

And the musical productions oliver and Jesus christ super star....

And the losing of the Head of the River 2005 by less then a second...

And my first detention... for having a pillow fight in the year 9 dorms...

And the two weeks I spent in the infirmary because I have Pneumonia...

And the first few weeks I was there... I was horrified at the amount of food wasted. I would eat other boy's food that hadn't been slobbered in. They used to mock me and spit huge gollies in their food and say "eat that"... I soon became a food waster as well...

And the adorable "JOEYS FAGGOTS" (with the associated screaming and tooting and throwing of various items) by Old Joe boys in their speeding cars that used to happen regularly during years 9-11 study. I only heard it go on 3 times in year 12... shame...

And the time I cried because of home sickness in year 9... (happens to 99% of boys)...

Our graduation day... omg emotional... even for me (I'm relativly unpatriotic of my school)...

And Br Paul's "Marvelous" sayings...

And the day I went Vego...

And the subsequent days of payouts that followed that day...

And the day the toilet with all the shit (literally) in it overflowed in year 12... omg...

And the day I decided to NEVER shower in a Joey's shower again... one particular boy pissed in the shower because the toilet area was too dirty... he didn't even spray it away with water...

And the stories about the "Plantom poo-er" (before my time)...

And the first night I boarded (I didn't sleep for like 3-4 hours after lights out)...

And the time Miller beast yelled out accross the year 9 ref... finger raised right at Toby Lind... "King Pin FRAUD!"... You have to recognise that the beast was nearing 7 foot and was build like a tank...

And the day Joeys lost to newingtom 5-3 in the rugby... worst match ever...

And the day Joeys lost to Riverview by two points (Riverview scored a try on the bell)... that lost us the 2003 (?) premiership...

And the day the choir song Bohemion (sp?) Rhapsody in front of the whole school in year 10... ughh...

And the list goes on...

Ahh... I'm going to miss boarding school and all its antics.

And yes bunny, I was at the open day. I saw you play Cello! Though didn't know which one you were... lol... I talked to an indian (?) guy that was somewhere in the middle after the ensemble practice. I liked your head of Cello very much, but I didn't think too much of your head of strings... hehe... (understatement of the century)

Last edited:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Oh dear. What's left of my little respect fpr Hippo3 has just gone down the toilet.

I'll chuck in my two cents about the Indian/Asian thing.

Technically, Indians are Asians. This is because India is in Asia. You don't call them "Asians", because there are so many different types of Asians.
Actually dreamerish u'll be surprised...if you goto London or any part of the UK "ASIANS"= INDIAN/ PAKI/ BANGLADESHI...becuase there is such a big indian population there compared to Chinese/ Korean/ Viet etc
in australia its different.

It's a cultural thing I guess.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Oh dear. What's left of my little respect fpr Hippo3 has just gone down the toilet.

I'll chuck in my two cents about the Indian/Asian thing.

Technically, Indians are Asians. This is because India is in Asia. You don't call them "Asians", because there are so many different types of Asians.
Actually dreamerish u'll be surprised...if you goto London or any part of the UK "ASIANS"= INDIAN/ PAKI/ BANGLADESHI...becuase there is such a big indian population there compared to Chinese/ Korean/ Viet etc
in australia its different.

It's a cultural thing I guess.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
ahh, i thought it was you. at the cello ensemble thingo.
Georg is cool, (and i didn't even know he was the head of the cello department.. shows how much i know about the con :rolleyes: and Susan Blake. THey both rawk, but so does newy teachers -nodnod-
and lol you're that dude that didn't like geotz -nodnod- (but then again, No one really likes him... total prick )

JoeysBoy

HSC
Bunny04 said:
ahh, i thought it was you. at the cello ensemble thingo.
Georg is cool, (and i didn't even know he was the head of the cello department.. shows how much i know about the con :rolleyes: and Susan Blake. THey both rawk, but so does newy teachers -nodnod-
and lol you're that dude that didn't like geotz -nodnod- (but then again, No one really likes him... total prick )
Whew! Don't trust me when I say they are head head of Cello and Violin (I don't kow what Susan Blake does, but my mum spoke to her... and she said she was very very nice!) Thanks for spelling thenames out... I had forgotten! Have you met/had any lessons with Anthea Scott Mitchell (Head of cello at newy)??

Which one were you? Were you... Cello I? (I think there were 2-3 of these... though the roles/parts of a few of them changed. One girl's solo was CRAZY! Thumb position to the max! Hehe)... Cello II, III, IV, V or VI? (I think there were 6 parts... not sure though!) You have a very good memory for faces! I really liked the songs you guys played! Especially the one Georg composed! Very hawwwwt! :cool: Wahoooo!

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
haha no, i was towards the end. Cello I were 4 th and 3 rd years. :(
and yeah, oddly enough i remember faces. .tee hee. weird.
Anethea i've heard things about her but i haven't had a lesson. Umm.. For the parts.. i was 3 rd from the end, and i completely forget what part i was playing lol :p
Georg composed one. o_O you're the one with teh good memory.
Nah, i think i spoke to ya afterwards hence remembering faces. -nodnod-
and that cello I solo is uberly cool, it was utterly crazy. She rawks though, she's got like a fellowship for the ACO and all. Its the Oboe part which she was playing.. so yesh.. HIGH .

JoeysBoy

HSC
Are you dominique's niece? I think your/her name is phoebi? Oooo... I'm trying to stretch my brain here at the moment... I think I spoke to another girl with dark hair... or maybe not... hmm... :rolleyes:

Do you use msn? might be easier then talking over Bos forums :cool:

H.S.What?

HSC
JoeysBoy said:
Me! Yes, this is what a vego looks like! Stand back! Be wary! !
u look like this aussie guy that was in the paper for robbing banks in the USA a few weeks ago... :S u look an AWFUL LOT like him ... lol

i think it was in the sun herald last sunday or the week before

nedzelic

HSC
Lazy said:
Hahaha nice editing Alex

Heres a picture of our class...we're a very poor school, so dont judge us by our clothes or buildings ok :)
that pic is so terribly racist - fucking get rid of it

arooshika...

HSC
JoeysBoy said:
Are you dominique's niece? I think your/her name is phoebi? Oooo... I'm trying to stretch my brain here at the moment... I think I spoke to another girl with dark hair... or maybe not... hmm... :rolleyes:

Do you use msn? might be easier then talking over Bos forums :cool:
hey, do u know rhys mcwhirter, nathan plumber, michael thompson?

edit: oops i mean nathan plummer

Last edited:

JoeysBoy

HSC
arooshika... said:
hey, do u know rhys mcwhirter, nathan plumber, michael thompson?

edit: oops i mean nathan plummer
Yeah I do.

Our fees are 22k a year. So I supose, yes, we are a rich boy school. Though... we arn't in another sense. The so-called "non-selective" environment is bullshit. More then 80% of the families there are from relativly poor backgrounds. Your parents could have sent you there if they really tried. Thats what my parents have done... made a shit load of sacrifices, and I really do appretiate them for it. My mum is a teacher and my dad is a charted accountant (chartered's get ripped the shit out of). Not the wealthiest people on the planet :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)