yearly feedbacks- mark and rank (1 Viewer)

Chocolat

HSC
Whoa...BoS has some really smart people...congratulations to everyone for your fantastic results and ranks! :D

Oh and...just noticing the conversation about BoS being predominantly dominated by Asians...I'm not Asian...just for the record:p.

mrzeidan1

Tigers '08
HSC
Chocolat said:
Whoa...BoS has some really smart people...congratulations to everyone for your fantastic results and ranks! :D

Oh and...just noticing the conversation about BoS being predominantly dominated by Asians...I'm not Asian...just for the record:p.
Me either! lol hi-5

Chocolat

HSC
vorahk said:
im sure you re not alone on that one lol.
Oh trust me. You are SO not the only one. And yes...I do speak from personal experience :p.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
jessdoit said:
Rotfl!!! That's hilarious flowergrl : P Oh man hahahah and I mean the 'cbf' story. I go on MSN way too much... I'm on it like every day! But for awhile my mom confiscated it off me (we have wireless which makes it... confiscate-able?) and I had to keep taking their internet connections to keep myself sane lol
Hello. I'm Gab, and I'm a fellow MSN-aholic :eek:

Mind you, I'm scared of getting back my english exams, they will drop me down a few places in ranks :(

jessdoit

HSC
Hahah howdy Gab. I'm... Jess lol. Kindof easy for the observant to pick out from my sn. And MSN? Amen. Lol

Don't worry about your english exam. Worry about making the most of whatever freedom you have left coz it'll be the last you're tasting till the end of November next year! ToT

Last edited:

dave29

HSC
...avoidance of procrastination would be good:).......

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Riviet said:
Hmm, I was sick last week as well, still recovering from a minor cough at the moment. Hope you get well soon, shinigami. And good luck with your exams guys. ;)
Thanks Riviet, I honestly appreciated your well wishing. :)

I'm feeling a lot better thanks to anti-biotics, gotta love 'em.

Lucky today's exam was English Extension. It feels so good to do an exam where you don't give a shit how you go. I wrote about how Aristotle was wrong about his theory on tragedy because he was wrong about the geocentric model of the universe and wrote a nice little story inspired by Bleach.

And for the final question, I drew a nice picture of the girl in front of me. I hope I was answering the question they intended. :p

flowergrl

HSC
that's a rule of thumb- procrastination spells death. (well, to acedemic ppl)

i used to go on msn but u get addicted and you tend to stop studying coz the convo's soooooo interesting.

is there such things as msn-alcoholic? I didn't think msn contained alcohol...:)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
~shinigami~ said:
And for the final question, I drew a nice picture of the girl in front of me. I hope I was answering the question. :p
And then you got full marks for that question!! :eek:
flowergrl said:
that's a rule of thumb- procrastination spells death. (well, to acedemic ppl)

i used to go on msn but u get addicted and you tend to stop studying coz the convo's soooooo interesting.

is there such things as msn-alcoholic? I didn't think msn contained alcohol...:)
I know what you mean :eek:
It does now :)

Had english paper 2 today, might as well have burnt the paper I wrote on, it would have been a better use of the paper :eek:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I like bludging during exams, did that for business studies last week :)
Funny how in some exams you could just sleep the time away and in others you're so busily writing that your wrist feels as if it's gonna come off afterwards :eek:

*emi*

HSC
wow it is quite annoying not coming on here for a while and then trying to catch up with whats been happening
thanks to whoever said i looked cute
*cant remember who oops sorry..*
HAHA yeh i get the eye thing a lot..
delta goodrem said they were pretty.. yay claim to faim haha

our book forms are due tomorrow to purchase our year 12 textbooks
AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!
set on:
3u maths
english adv
1u religion
economics
modern history

and then there is 4u maths (yep i'm crazy), ext history and ext english
teacher said she'd kill me if i dropped ext english
but ext history is awesome
and 4u maths.. well... i *think* i can do it

SO I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!

and i have to decide TONIGHT

*stresses out*

so how's everyone else been going - it is funny how its always the same people in here haha

IceOnFire

HSC
Got English Ext back.. HAHHAHAHAHA!!!

O Dear... :)

At least I passed... Not going to reveal my marks though, cuz it's just shame, shame, SHAME..!!

Not that I care much.. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)