Yeh! Maade in it Giraween High school (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rono123

HSC
Yeah it's a really good school, I just graduated from Girra this year.

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks guys, i appreciate your answers. But it is also cool that you guys set up a debate on a post just on patels. I would say patels can be born in other countries however the roots of most patels are from gujarat. I could have made it in sydney boys if i chose it as first priority. Well it doesnt matter, atleast i made it in one of the schools. Thanks again guys for your supports.

yeah it is a really nice school congrats!

just out of curiosity, are u from gujrat??

yes, i am from gujarat.

Last edited:

Balls2u

HSC
Thanks guys, i appreciate your answers. But it is also cool that you guys set up a debate on a post just on patels. I would say patels can be born in other countries however the roots of most patels are from gujarat. I could have made it in sydney boys if i chose it as first priority. Well it doesnt matter, atleast i made it in one of the schools. Thanks again guys for your supports.

yes, i am from gujarat.
Did you get reserve for sbhs?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
True.

Another thing - Girraween has quite a large rivalry with Penrith. So look forward to that, because it's a tonne of fun.
I can safely say that Penrith would beat Girraween in things like sport (pretty much all sports) but Girraween beats us academically (especially science - chemistry, in particular).

If this year, Penrith doesn't beat Girraween (academically), we won't beat them for another 3 years or so (at least). The next few grades fuck each other too much (literally).

Last edited:

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I can safely say that Penrith would beat Girraween in things like sport (pretty much all sports) but Girraween beats us academically (especially science - chemistry, in particular).

If this year, Penrith doesn't beat Girraween (academically), we won't beat them for another 3 years or so (at least). The next few grades fuck each other too much (literally).
m8. We could take you in anything.

girrawhat

HSC
Girra is srsly a great school. Cant see u regretting the decision. As a new student to girra I was like 'what a hole' at first but the school srsly created a strong attachment and sense of belonging. Best decision ever moving from my previous school

Balls2u

HSC
There's nothing wrong with penrith, I'm quite proud to go there atm however the travel distance is too far plus I'm socially awkward so it would be better for me to move to girra or sbhs next year. Though there are too many pretentious mountains kids , facilities are decent, teachers are okay(really good or really bad). Other than sbhs we would trump any other selective school in sports

BandarSingh

HSC
Having graduated from Girra this year, I can safely say you will have a blast of a time. And whose to say that it's only good for academics? If anything, it has a strong academic focus but it is very strong in other fields as well. Notably, Girra kids have a history of getting quite deeply involved in extra-curricular activities within and outside of the school.

If there is any advice I can give you, it'd be to get deeply involved in school activities/life as this will be the hallmark of your experiences. Kids at Girra seriously have fun - just search up 'COLA Boys Dance TQ' on YouTube and watch the 10 minute long video and you'll see some of the things we get up to! :p

And I'd have to disagree with 'Nooblet', having studied Economics and Business Studies for the HSC this year, the Social Sciences faculty is already strong and consists of many hard working and dedicated teachers who have thoroughly enjoyed teaching their subjects (bar one teacher...I won't name!).

PM me if you want to know more about Girra!

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
There's nothing wrong with penrith, I'm quite proud to go there atm however the travel distance is too far plus I'm socially awkward so it would be better for me to move to girra or sbhs next year. Though there are too many pretentious mountains kids , facilities are decent, teachers are okay(really good or really bad). Other than sbhs we would trump any other selective school in sports
Yeah, typical Girra fuckwits dissing Penrith like they go to the best school in Australia.

The only bad thing about Penrith is the Science faculty, apart from that, there's nothing wrong.

...and don't get me started about Girra's shit facilities.

BandarSingh

HSC
Yeah, typical Girra fuckwits dissing Penrith like they go to the best school in Australia.

The only bad thing about Penrith is the Science faculty, apart from that, there's nothing wrong.

The facilities are absolutely fine.

imbecile

HSC

Someones jimmies are rustled

and there is nothing wrong with Girra's facilities. Even if there was - why do we always beat you? Cause our kids are just better shit facilities or not

imbecile

HSC
Also, we already beat you at touch the last time we played you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)