Yeh! Maade in it Giraween High school (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indoz

HSC
BTW what is the "Patel is a stooge" conversation about?
lol

patel is a name from india, primarily gujurat (a state)
they are arguing whether hit patel is from gujurat or not

not all patels are from gujurat ...

theind1996

HSC
N/A
lol

patel is a name from india, primarily gujurat (a state)
they are arguing whether hit patel is from gujurat or not

not all patels are from gujurat ...
The state's name is spelt "Gujarat".

umm what

Banned
HSC
N/A
This indian guy did maths 2u and his rents were like : "You are a disgrace to indian ppl, do MX2!" LOL

so true though :L

umm what

Banned
HSC
N/A
I went to TSFX lectures this year, this indian guy full crying coz he finds MX2 really hard...her mum forcing her to do it ... lol that was so funny...and I could actually understand what they were saying LOL!!!!

2xL

HSC
I went to TSFX lectures this year, this indian guy full crying coz he finds MX2 really hard...her mum forcing her to do it ... lol that was so funny...and I could actually understand what they were saying LOL!!!!
hmm, a guy becomes "her" ? And how is this even funny, I would hate it if my parents had not let me drop MX2. Scrub.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Our social science department is utter shite, but it's slowly improving. It'll probably be much better by the time you sit your HSC. English department is very good - lots of passionate and skilled teachers willing to mark essays/go over stuff outside of class. Science is fairly good, although the marks for physics last year were terrible, they're expected to pick up a lot this year. Maths was very good until the head teacher left, this year's sort of been in disarray a bit due to getting a new head teacher who then left, but the two 4U teachers are very good. History department is also top-notch. We used to have a really strong arts faculty, but it's starting to decline due to people not choosing arts subjects for electives, although the band program continues to improve.

As for general results, they've dropped off over the past few years but they're expecting to improve because the younger grades are quite strong apparently. Also, your grade has tonnes of nice people, you'll really enjoy it.
how many azns in girra anyway
Tonnes. You have no idea.

Verify

HSC
Majority of the school consists of Indians is what people are saying. Is this true?
Anyway, congratulations, OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)