YOO WHAT DID YOU GUYS WRITE FOR ENGLISH PAPER 1 (1 Viewer)

liamkk112

HSC
fuck i didn't say one thing about warning - i just said 'eliot effectively invites his audience to discuss ideas regarding the individual when faced with the collective experiences of blah blah blah'
mine was about how providing new perspectives on familar experiences can ignite new ideas and hence widen the readers world view or whatever the question was about

year10studentpreparin

HSC
yes 😳
para 1: collective religious values (specifically goodness) - basically talked about how individuals struggled with maintaining collective values held by their society (abigail & mary)
para 2: collective desire for power & it's repercussions - judge danforth and how he tried to maintain power and then unintentionally & paradoxically empowered abigail 💅
para 3: hysteria - culmination of individual behaviours/motivations leading to collective hysteria etc etc etc, the differing effects hysteria has on individuals (proctor vs abigail)

It was better in real life I swear 😭 I was happy w it. I love writing about Abigail.
Nice one. Abigail is so easy to talk about too LMAO
I do have to admit I talked about Abigail a lot then contrasted that to Proctors actions lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)