Your bedroom during the H.S.C =] (1 Viewer)

auraflux7

HSC
Basically, what the title says. Who's room has undergone an enormous transition during the H.S.C, my room was normal and now it has notes all over the floor clothes everywhere, my bed full of books, study-guides etc. Lol the funny thing is i did not realise it until a few days back hahaha :p.
Anybody else experience a similar situation?

Kelly47

HSC
lol. During the hsc, my room was literally coverd with school sheets. It was barely even possible for me to walk on the floor without stepping on paper, it was quite bad.
I've finished my hsc now, and threw out everything. Now my room is walkable. =]
Not really clean though.

HSC
I had a filing system and made a pinboard out of spare cardboard so my room stayed super neat.

Katieeee

HSC
My room was messy during the HSC... its getting cleaner as I dump boxes and piles of school crap in my sister's room ;)

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
haha thats soo funny bcos during the past month my room was a bombshell! clothes eveywhere! random V/ Krating Daeng cans eveywhere, coffee cups ! paper/notes u name it!, pens, maccas wrappers, EVERYTHING totally disgusting, wasnt caring about nothing.

Oh btw this is quite sad but i began writing on the walls too! haha srsly! lol it got kinder freaky tooo at one stage but its funny haha.

Today that the hsc ended, i came home and began the massive cleanup! i threw out half my clothes (time for a change) and even ripped up my carpet, cos it was soo dusty and terrible! planing on painting those walls too.. b4 any of my freinds see it haha

Gosh it feels great that its over. 2 yrs later and this is how it ends

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I haven't officially used my room for anything other than sleeping and clothes keeping. So, you can imagine what the floor is like.

BamBam90

HSC
I must say i have killed A LOT of trees during the HSC. My walls were absolutely COVERED in paper. This is including both sides of my wardrobe door and my most of my window. I turned my dresser into another table and that, along with my actual table, is completely FILLED with papers, studyguides, cans of energy drinks, nodoz, painkillers, etc. Right now my laptop is placed on a stack of papers..

My last exam is tomorrow, and then the clean up begins!

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
cant see the floor my bed my desk cant get in cant open the cupboards etc

Kew

HSC
I cleaned mine two days ago.

Glad I did - I'm able to walk in it now. :)

HSC
haha yer cant see my floor, am havig to walk over clothes and books to get to my wardrobe, bed, or drawers or anywhere in my bed
but i finished today so lets hope it starts to clear up

danz90

HSC
It's my study room thats actually splendid. LOL

I can barely walk in here without making foot contact with paper - I really need to get a shitload of garbage bags and just throw all this shat out.

9deuce

MADE
HSC
I had books and paper everywhere, but now it's all gone.

YAAAAAAY!

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
My room has stayed clean, but now that I've finished I have piles of study notes I want to recycle on the floor.

auraflux7

HSC
veloc1ty said:
I had a filing system and made a pinboard out of spare cardboard so my room stayed super neat.
l

lol i swear no1 i know has done that.. ur quite the unique year 12 student haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)