Your favoutire exam conditions (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
best exam condition is where people make some really funny sounds (once or twice during exam time) to get rid of my boredom during exam period.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
the-derivative said:
Yeah - they seem to lighten the mood.
But the teachers usually uber rage when that happens.
Haha, this English Extension 1 Creative exam, everyone used the name "Claire" as their character. This was cause my teacher, about three weeks ago told us that she keeps getting pissed off cause she notices that every single year, about 10+ students from each cohort used the name Claire. And then she told us she'd be marking the creative. :)

So we organised for most of the grade to use Claire.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
the-derivative said:
Yeah - they seem to lighten the mood.
But the teachers usually uber rage when that happens.
To be honest, that's just for the school exams. I wouldn't want to go through some random funny sounds during HSC where it is really crucial...

ratcher0071

HSC
the-derivative said:
Again, is that because your school divides your school based on subject and not cohort?
Our school has Art/TAS block, science rooms, computer rooms, and some teachers have their own classroom. All other subjects go to random rooms :p

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
the-derivative said:
Yeah - I'd hate to have that in the HSC.
Don't think supervisors would let that happen in any public exam though.
We did that all of SC. Everyone would just start coughing.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
WHAT?

Wait is your school divided into blocks based on subject or year groups?

Because ours is divided into year groups + art + TAS + music.
We have a multipurpose hall that is used for everything. So we don't really have at year 12 hall :(

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
the-derivative said:
Nah we don't have a year 12 hall either - its just that our classroom walls can be 'folded up' and it can be turned into a hall like setting.
Oh - that's awesome. I haven't been a classroom like that since......well....Yr 4. :p

Munitions

HSC
My exam hall has columns in the middle of it and if you sit behind them you can't see the clock. So a watch is absolutely essential, but sometimes I forget to start the timer :p

Also...I often find my desk to be very squeaky when I write fast. So I would be very annoyed if somebody else had a squeaky table in an exam.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Munitions said:
My exam hall has columns in the middle of it and if you sit behind them you can't see the clock. So a watch is absolutely essential, but sometimes I forget to start the timer :p

Also...I often find my desk to be very squeaky when I write fast. So I would be very annoyed if somebody else had a squeaky table in an exam.
There's a tendency at my school for all the nerds to line up early and run into the examination room and check every table to ensure it's non-squeakiness before unpacking their plastic sleeve pencil cases and fill out their attendance slips before the most students even step into the hall. :eek:

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
There's a tendency at my school for all the nerds to line up early and run into the examination room and check every table to ensure it's non-squeakiness before unpacking their plastic sleeve pencil cases and fill out their attendance slips before the most students even step into the hall. :eek:
Talk about being eager. :jaw:

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
LOL bloody nerds :p

We can't do that, once your in the examination room, you remain silent and you go to your desk and just sit down. Also we're allocated desks, and they have our photo and student number, so I'm pretty sure we can't swap desks.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
LOL bloody nerds :p

We can't do that, once your in the examination room, you remain silent and you go to your desk and just sit down. Also we're allocated desks, and they have our photo and student number, so I'm pretty sure we can't swap desks.
That's pretty scary to look up at your table when you're trying to find the square root of pi and see your own face staring right back at you.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
That's pretty scary to look up at your table when you're trying to find the square root of pi and see your own face staring right back at you.
LOL - they collect the nametags before we start the exam.
Also I didn't have to find the square root of pi - didn't have to sit the maths exam :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)