• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Your first EVER crush? (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
mack said:
First crush was way back in Kindergarten.It was like one of those "will you be my girlfriend" things....I got dumped before litte lunch, lol.
hahaha that is SO CUTE!!! aww "little lunch"!! I forgot about those!!! The "Little Lunch" and "Big Lunch!"

Primary School days were great.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I had a crush/boyfriend in pre-school. He had really thick glasses and bad asthma, and we'd have sleep-overs and plan on running away together at midnight to get married. I think the latest we ever managed to stay awake for was about 8 though.
I guess my first proper crush was in year 3, on a boy named Joshua. He had curly brown hair.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
1st crush... year 1
2nd crush.. year 6
3rd crush... yr 8

and havent had once since lol

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
my latest one was on someone i only met once

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
erm..I had a boyfriend in pre school but there was no crushing. my best friend and his best friend were going out, so we had to.

my first proper crush was when I was 8, and I see him round every now and again and I still have a crush on him. ahh he's hot.

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
my first was probably a crush i had on ryan clark (used to be on home & away)..but i got bored with that

my first real one....probably yr 4 to the end of yr 6, when i kinda gave up caus we werent going to be at the same high school...it was a guy named peter.....i can picture his face now!! blonde hair, a bit of a surfie look...he'll probably grow up to be a real spunk! (if he isnt one already)

i also had a crush on my best mate's neighbour for a fair while....he asked me out once, i said no, then i started to like him....took my time getting over him..

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
my first crush was on a classmate named Zoe, in year 3
we held hands once when we boarded a bus on an excursion (because you had to have a 'partner' to get on the bus with, and hold their hand to be safe etc)
*heart flutter*

V

val_dramaqueen

first crush was in year 8 on the scottish lad in my class (i lived in england) and his name was Colin... i liked him for 2 years... then i moved back to australia... had a crush on this guy caled Sam. in the year above me... liked him or 3 years, just got over it, thank-god... had a bit of a crush on a mate of mine, only for about a week..... but that died... she's kinda got a girlfriend now...
and now this guy apparently has a crush on me! i feel so loved!

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Year 3. Her name was Rebecca. Lasted until the end of year 6, and I've wondered ever since what happened to know. I hear she went to Newtown Performing Arts.

S

Shuter

val_dramaqueen said:
had a bit of a crush on a mate of mine, only for about a week..... but that died... she's kinda got a girlfriend now...
I like where this is going....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
alby said:
my first was probably a crush i had on ryan clark (used to be on home & away)..but i got bored with that

my first real one....probably yr 4 to the end of yr 6, when i kinda gave up caus we werent going to be at the same high school...it was a guy named peter.....i can picture his face now!! blonde hair, a bit of a surfie look...he'll probably grow up to be a real spunk! (if he isnt one already)

i also had a crush on my best mate's neighbour for a fair while....he asked me out once, i said no, then i started to like him....took my time getting over him..
ryan clark, he is ryan kwanten now on summerland? did he change his last name? i am very confused at the moment.

they look like the same person

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
My first real crush was in yr 6, and looking back it was definitely reciprocated but we were both too shy to do anything about it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)