• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Your first EVER crush? (1 Viewer)

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
i think my best friend and i had a crush on the same boy in yr 1. once day i whispered to her, "hey, i think i like ***!" and she whispered back, "i think i like him too!" but we didn't get jealous of each otheror anything, it was like a little secret shared between us. that was sweet. ahh i miss naivety.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
shit?! for every time i've had a crush on a girl i've ever had, you'd have a delta instead of a river. its never been reciprocated in my case. :( what does a guy have to do? ( very rhetorical ):D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
First crush was Jane Hewitt, she was in Year 6 when I was in Kindy and I absolutely loved her... she was my student peer mentor and apart from being hot (in my 5 year old eyes), she was cool and the athletics champion of the school.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
first crush: kindy, his name was Jarrad and i asked him to marry me next to our classroom.. he said 'rach, ur da only girl 4 me' and we got married by my friend on the bottom oval

HAHAHAHA ahh memories

jellybeenz

HSC
I had a crush on a guy in Year 1, 2, 3 & 4- well I reckon it was just because we were close friends at the age when boys and girls just werent friends with each other. Anyway, this same guy ended up giving me my first kiss recently, I think the crush has resurfaced as well...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Jesus christ, how can you people remember your first crush?

I guess if I think long and hard, the best I can come up with is Peter Andre (sad, I know). Other than that, a friend, Toby, a guy I've known since I was about 3-4, I guess I crushed on him when I was about 7 or something.

Jase

HSC
oo i just remembered.. there was a girl in year 1.. named.. Melissa! that's about all i remember. And possibly the cooties.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
like a little spanish boy in yr 1?
adrian, his name was adrian.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, sorry, my comment wasn't aimed at anyone in particular

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
My first crush was this guy called steven in primary school, yr 6...it was one of those "lets get marrried" things as well, and we always used to chase eachother on the playground. I remember he came to my birthday party and we kissed underwater, just a peck though :p Actually when he first tried to kiss me I wouldnt let him, I said "kiss my elbow" instead. It was so cute. I would make him hot chocolate. Then he moved to newcastle, and that ended that.

Sometimes I wish I was a little girl again. Those days were the best :(

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
yr 4 to yr 6 had this huge crush on this really hot gurl. In yr 6 she's like I love u lol but I was so shocked I would completely freeze up everytime she said it or was around. Lol, makes me wanna run up to nicky jn and say "SNAP OUTTA IT N TALK TO HER BRO!!!" lmao but it was cute. I really liked her to the point where I would wish so bad that she liked me back n den did nothin bout it =_- hahahah how cool

miss_megs

HSC
My first crush was about yr 5 i think. I did tennis and was in love with one of the younger coaches, he was like early 20s i think. His name was Troy... so funny thinking about it now.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
miss_megs said:
My first crush was about yr 5 i think. I did tennis and was in love with one of the younger coaches, he was like early 20s i think. His name was Troy... so funny thinking about it now.
I had a crush on this tennis coach too! Soren from Sweden! Why is it always the subs that are hot???

miss_megs

HSC
hehehe i know! i only saw him at Tennis Camps... so not very often... i played every saturday morning but with the boring old coaches... wish he was there lol!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Persephone87 said:
I had a crush on this tennis coach too! Soren from Sweden! Why is it always the subs that are hot???
Bet ya really wanted to play with his balls, eh? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)