Your first time sex experiences?? (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
It was Very horrible.actually i got married at the age of 22 and that time I was not aware of sex and at the first night I was failed badly but my wife has given me emotional support so it was good.
You were being graded?

supercalamari, you're extremely confusing. :|

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
my first time was very awkward and unpleasurable. Not to mention weird because i didnt bleed. I still maintain i lose my hymen walking up the middle staircase in year 8.

edit: did i mention it fucking hurt?
I was so fucking happy when I didn't bleed because I kept on worrying about the sheets...
2nd time hurt more than the first.

brendroid

HSC
I didn't say you were being a troll. Just that you reminded me of one I knew once.

They posted a picture, then posted 5 or so times saying 'lol', 'this is genius' and stuff (but pretending to be someone else). Just the fact that you had about five 'lols' one after the other reminded me of that :)

Not saying it was the same, but just a reminder.

jaylove

Banned
HSC
I didn't say you were being a troll. Just that you reminded me of one I knew once.

They posted a picture, then posted 5 or so times saying 'lol', 'this is genius' and stuff (but pretending to be someone else). Just the fact that you had about five 'lols' one after the other reminded me of that :)

Not saying it was the same, but just a reminder.

oh ok lol

my bad.

well im not famililiar with multi quoting lol otherwise i wouldve added a shitload of quotes and wrote a big fat LOL referring to all of them :) lol

jaylove

Banned
HSC
You've had a bad day of arguing with people. That little red square is testament to that. I guess you're just on the defensive :)
what makes you say i'm on the defensive?

and yeah actually, i have had a bad day arguing with people i wont lie lol, and im not fucked for other arguments but im not being on the defensive because im ''loling'' about peoples posts.. i just find them funny :)

brendroid

HSC
What makes me say you're on the defensive? Uh, the fact that you seemed to be defending yourself against allegations that you were a troll, even though I didn't actually label you as such?

jaylove

Banned
HSC
What makes me say you're on the defensive? Uh, the fact that you seemed to be defending yourself against allegations that you were a troll, even though I didn't actually label you as such?
yeah..
and then you explained the fact that you didn't mean i was one and i sad ''my bad''

i don't get whats with people these days lol, someone apologizes and they think its a chance to pounce.

don't think i'm weak just because i'm apologizing :S
don't flatter yourself love, i'm just being nice :)

brendroid

HSC
I was just saying you didn't need to apologise, I understood you'd had a bad intro to BoS as a place where people pounce on other people.

Oh, I'm love now am I? lol

I don't intend to - only place I flatter myself is my art.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)