Your first time sex experiences?? (1 Viewer)

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
have some othe guy get her pregnant and once that baby comes out that vag should be loose as for your giant cock

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
make sure she is heaps wet, also the angle makes a huge difference, I have found that if you try and go in at a like 45 degree angle rather than more vertical it is easier.

Kaes

HSC
Circumcised penises are much better... they may go in easily.
Actually its uncurcumsized penises that go in easier. The foreskin acts a natural lubricant.

Kinda wish i never got circumcised but i had no choice cos i was a baby.

Guesss

HSC
My penis got stuck in her vagina, should we have sex again?
It was her first time and we set the mood , i have had experience. So I knew what to do but when i frist stuck it in it was that tight that i sttruggled to get it in but when it got in i couldnt get it out for like a minute and a half i was so scared. But as soon as i got it out we decided that we should stop. Last night she called me up and said that she is home alone tomorrow night and she wants to try again and im not sure that i should do it or what i should do to warm her up/ get it loose please help me i need help.
Arent you a girl ?

Lukybear

HSC
My penis got stuck in her vagina, should we have sex again?
It was her first time and we set the mood , i have had experience. So I knew what to do but when i frist stuck it in it was that tight that i sttruggled to get it in but when it got in i couldnt get it out for like a minute and a half i was so scared. But as soon as i got it out we decided that we should stop. Last night she called me up and said that she is home alone tomorrow night and she wants to try again and im not sure that i should do it or what i should do to warm her up/ get it loose please help me i need help.
fuck, a sex doll dosent count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)