Your Ideal age to get married? (3 Viewers)

connie94

HSC
sweet sixteen <33333333333 is when tru luff is 1n d@ a1r

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
I'd only ever get married for the purpose of money, so probably like ~23 so I'm still hot (in comparison to how I would look in 20 years)

kfnmpah

HSC
who cares. just go with the flow.

i don't give a fuck if i get married or not. i pretty much have my wedding planned in my head, but if i don't get married, then whatever. i'll be rich and move to europe and have a lover in every country. be a mad cougar. can't lose.

connie94

HSC

i don't give a fuck if i get married or not. i pretty much have my wedding planned in my head, but if i don't get married, then whatever. i'll be rich and move to europe and have a lover in every country. be a mad cougar. can't lose.
winning

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
forever alone untill 25-30
You bitch i bet you've got some illegitemate family holed up somewhere :p

oh hai fwends. :(

True on so many levels.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

lover in every country, eh? can i be the 'philippines' representative? i put on a gr8 filo accent if that turns you on bby

---

More seriously, I will say as early as possible because I figure heart surgery chopped off about five or ten years of life expectancy - and I'd really like to have a Golden Wedding Anniversary so I can get gold gifts and assorted shiny things. /channeling Auric Goldfinger

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

Oh okay

I will kill myself if I am still single at 30

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
rodman?

only thing i got from a google search was

Rodman garnered as much publicity for his public antics as he did for his basketball playing. He dated Madonna and claimed she tried to conceive a child with him.[22] Shortly after, Rodman famously wore a wedding dress to promote his autobiography Bad As I Wanna Be, claimed that he was bisexual and that he was "marrying himself"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)