your opinions on experimenting with drugs.. while on schoolies? (1 Viewer)

SkyLo

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Schoolies isn't the place to mess with drugs any harder than say Ecstacy or Weed (non-psychotic... etc. Insert pharmacological debate here) because you're in unfamiliar surroundings with no points of reference and you don't know where your mates are half the time.

Save the experimentation for when you're with your mates in a scenario you can control.
true that. friend did acid at this weird party and it didnt end well

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
SkyLo said:
true that. friend did acid at this weird party and it didnt end well
Acid is great but I really would't reccomend dropping in a situation that is anything but mellow and controlled, at least your first few times.

nataliaa.cc

HSC
Similar advice to everyone else... Overall, I don't see the point in doing drugs and you can have enough fun with your mates and alco to get you through the week (and I've also been witness to drugs doing baaad things) however:

- I'd try them out a little more before you get up there.
- Steer clear of the harder drugs (I'd stick to weed and e).
- If possible, get a dealer in your area and get them beforehand, if you can't try and find someone who seems decent. There are too many people prepared to give you shit because you are a student they will never see again.
- Know your limit.
- Water is your friend.
- Stay happy. This may be like "well duh, I'm on schoolies" but you are in the most dangerous position you can possibly be in if you get on a downer.
- Always have a friend nearby

Yupp, that's about it. Oh! And, if you can't get yourself access to any decent drugs and are a bit worried. I do know of some people who just throw back No Doze with some Red Bull/V. Apparently it's something similar.

Scissors

HSC
i'm gonna be high 90% of the time following my last exam. :) <--- that's how i'm gonna be.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Scissors said:
i'm gonna be high 90% of the time following my last exam. :) <--- that's how i'm gonna be.
hahaha.
im jealllloussss. my girlffriends are really reserved and awkward about drugs so i have to wait til christmas with my bestie to drop and run around my backyard chasing lions and tigers and bears

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Scissors said:
ahahaha, just slip it in their drinks. there's nothing wrong with spiking your friend's drinks. oh wait, maybe there is.

well, you can always get high alone, but then there's no fun in that.
hahah, theyd kill me and then have me arressted
tight asses.

acids no fun alone. i need a partner for it.

cottonmouth

HSC
if you've NEVER tried drugs.. i wouldn't recommend doing them at schools. because yeah.. you don't know where you are... and there will be a million people around you.. plus... if you're on drugs.. you are easily dooped into believing other people..

if you want to do it.. do it somewhere.. with your friends.. just your friends.. where you can't hurt yourself (badly).. first time i smoked weed.. i was running around with an orange cone from the road on my head... and then i ate a whole cake.> HAHAHAHAHAHA so funny.. then me and my friend were walking around for hours... not knowing where we were.. (we were in the suburb next to where i live).. so yes...

pingers... well theres a degree of risk there.. you don't know what will be in them.. and you don't want to ruin your schoolies week by having a trip to the hospital..

btw. im not going to schoolies! hahah! i got a job.. and my mum is paying me LOST of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ not to go! here comes a sick car for me :D

Dis Amrahs

HSC
How are people going to take up their respective stuff up to schoolies with them? I figure ill take it in my camera. I have this great old analogue camera. Ill put a little behind the lens cap, and the rest behind the shutter.

I think the police arent allowed to use a sniffer dog on you if they already suspect you fo some reason. Is it true? I read that in some pamphlet :p

Im taking up more music than drugs but i remember the first time i got high in my mates apartment. We listened to Charlie Parker and there was nothing but a candle and i kept trying to crawl under the table and then they would keep dragging me out and then they read me some rimbaud and i got scared and ran away and woke up on Dee Why Beach. It was alot of fun. SCHOOLIES!

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Dis Amrahs said:
I think the police arent allowed to use a sniffer dog on you if they already suspect you fo some reason. Is it true? I read that in some pamphlet :p
Police are only authorised to use drug sniffer dogs to search people randomly in three situations:
  1. in pubs, clubs and other places where alcohol is served
  2. at entertainment events, including sporting events, concerts, dance parties & street parades
  3. on public transport and stations

If they ever try to search you anywhere else comply, but state loudly and clearly that you do not consent to a search.

nugget01

HSC
or just pop those 10 pills in your pocket before they get to you

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
How is your pocket a defence against a search? It's drop or swallow.

nugget01

HSC
i meant "pop those pills that were in your pocket into your mouth". misunderstanding :) pop = swallow.

Last edited:

MadamGuilia

HSC
I say don't do it, there are much more interesting things to do. I've seen drugs do bad things to peoples lives and simply weed itself has screwed with people I know.

It isn't worth it.

MadamGuilia

HSC
Dis Amrahs said:
I'll be up at Byron Bay 29th - 6th. I figure between MJ, Alcohol, LSD, Coke and Smokes iIl will have a pretty wide coverage of Drug effects and experiences. I've never had the LSD or the Coke and im not a smoker as such but i figure you only ever learn through experience. Looking forward to a joint after some long nights while spinning some miles davis. Id like to try some pills but i dont really know much about em. Synthesised stuff is notorious for being badly concocted. Anybody got any advice? ill have a go anyway. I am taking a very nice bottle of absinthe aswell. Id like to make the most of it. I figure, do what you want as long as your comfortable with doing it. My vote is, experiment but i wouldnt pitch schoolies as the perfect place to do so unless you can get somewhere quiet with good friends. I hope Byron will be good for that kind of vibe, its usually a chilled place. I dunno about Surfers.. Enjoy!

P.s. Let people enjoy drugs if they want to. They can be great for straight up kicks but more often, i find MJ really chills me out, makes me tingle and lets me think. Everybody makes their own choices, theres no need to subscribe to anybody elses morals.
So tell me, what's the point in ruining your body for cheap thrills.. I think I should ask humanity that question! :D

Dis Amrahs

HSC
MadamGuilia said:
So tell me, what's the point in ruining your body for cheap thrills.. I think I should ask humanity that question! :D
Well i mean, have you ever tried or is it a moral judgement? Personally i enjoy the feeling and i dont use them too often. I'm going to die someday anyway so i dont mind doing my body a bit of damage now and then. 'The point of life is to hurl yourself at the grave with a body that can take no more.'

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Dis Amrahs said:
Well i mean, have you ever tried or is it a moral judgement? Personally i enjoy the feeling and i dont use them too often. I'm going to die someday anyway so i dont mind doing my body a bit of damage now and then. 'The point of life is to hurl yourself at the grave with a body that can take no more.'
My warning to you in Byron and up north is simple- Know your sources and where its from before you even think about buying it.
As I mentioned before, alot of E and other pills are manufactured in farms and on banana plantations, and replaced MDMA with the highly toxic PMA and mix in glass and dirt and powdered milk.

I'd honestly stick to pot and LSD. And even then, acid is something I strongly reccomend you have a sober friend with you for the first time and is taken in a fairly chill atmosphere.

HSC
Sonyalee, where abouts are you from? im just curious, because i live in northern nsw (pretty much qld), and you seem to be from this vague area. shrug.

pretty much my entire town is into drugs. mainly ganja, we're between byron, mullum and nimbin lol. but yeah, dont experiment with the harder drugs at schoolies, as everyone else has said. it wont be fun.

iamemanuel said:
well i have no freakin clue wat mdma is but sounds fun..... and i smoked about 6 cones...:uhoh: is that not enough???
did you even inhale? or just bumpuff? ha when i was little i used to swallow when i took asthma puffers, because i didnt know i had to breathe it in. drugs taught me how to use my puffer lol.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
myname (sorry to heard about its theft =d) I'm from Coffs Harbour. ^^

Lazy Student

HSC
I see no reason why not to get stuck into the drugs on schoolies. Obviously don't do the opiates like heroin, don't want to OD. But weed is great fun with some mates if you want to chillax, and I'm planning on trying out LSD when I'm up there, another mate is bringing along some pure MDMA which I haven't tried either.

Everyone needs to get over the brainwashing of "DRUGS ARE BAD" and get to grips with the fact that you can enjoy yourself immensly on drugs and as long as you're not an idiot about it you'll be ok. I'm not going to start doing drugs I don't no anything about; I do my homework on it, find out about dosage, do a pretty mild one for my first time, have mates who know what they're doing around.

If you end up in hospital thanks to drugs and alcohol, you're an idiot and you deserve it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)