Your 'thing'. (not about penises) (1 Viewer)

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
It would have to be hair.

Mostly straight hair. Sumthin where they have taken time to do it, and kind of like Yuna in FFX-2. With the shoulder length hair with the flick out bit. But yeah generally dark straight that is shoulder length.

But yeah, I don't judge all girls on their hair, but i take more notice in them at first.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
If a guy can sit and have a conversation with me, and actually participating in more than just the stupid small talk rather than just listening (read: not listening/tuning out/looking at me thinking or saying 'what the fuck') he's already 1/4 in.

Looks wise i dont have a 'thing', all the guys ive had things for have all been completely different.

Although they all have to have a slight vulnerability/need to be looked after/annoying immaturity- cant really explain it.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Non asian guys (i'm asian) - Very odd.
Some of my mates reckon i'll shack up with some big african dude someday..hmm

Pierotte

HSC
V-muscles

just..just, oh baby.

But its not like id go out with a guy cuz he had nice v-muscles.
Good to perve on, but thats it.

Usually ill go for any guy who contains the following qualities
confidence/intelligence/humour/slight eccentric streak/individuality/FUN FUN FUN!

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Pierotte said:
V-muscles

just..just, oh baby.

confidence/intelligence/humour/slight eccentric streak/individuality/FUN FUN FUN!
If you are truly female.

Then I am your perfect match! OMFG!

But then again I guess it seems like I just insulted you in a way...by doubting your nature as a female.

I guess I suck and alcohol is bad.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Pierotte said:
V-muscles

just..just, oh baby.

I have a V, and my best qualities are that I make intelligent, arrogant and humourous insults towards members of the subhuman gender, with a rather individual eccentric streak to them, which result in fun sexytimes.

In conclusion: you are beneath me pie-rot.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i like a woman that knows how to drive at 150+ kph without fear and full of passion regardless of the consequences ;)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
To add to mine, said female must have decent tastes in music, it can be more eccentric than my own but it cannot be all pop hot 30 crap (some isn't that bad but if I ever meet even a supermodel who likes Wasabi by lee harding I am sprinting in the other direction)

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
brogan77 said:
Yeah man ur lyke totally drunk and shit and posting on BoS, u so cool man, teach me your ways.
I made myself a cup of tea and posted a few posts.

I was drunk after an 18th. Don't know why I even bothered using my computer. Yay.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
I always like a girl who smiles...is more open and confident.

It's a weird thing to say...but an asian girl who isn't pure 'asian' and by that I mean, someone who is more 'aussified' or westernised...not like the ones from the infamous 'asian' groups that we had at our school. Due to their sheltered attitude...it ended up with people not knowing who they were...despite going to school with them for years.

It was strange. :S

I prefer darker hair to lighter hair...and I don't know why...brunettes/black = <3

얼짱요!

princess_ariel

HSC
I like guys who are highly-intelligent and possess a witty sense of humour. He must be able to carry interesting conversations (and whip up funny repartees) on topics ranging from the philosophical to the scientific. Yet at the same time, he can also be playful and silly. Sadly, I don't think there are many such guys around...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)