Your top 25 videogames of all time (1 Viewer)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
A top 12

1.Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)
2.Paper Mario (N64)
3.Zelda OOT (N64)

Unranked:
Zelda Wind Waker (GCN)
Banjo Kazooie (N64)
Banjo Tooie (N64)
Alex Kidd in Miracle World (Master System)
Super Mario 64
Pokemon Red and Blue (Game Boy)
Smash Bros. Melee (GCN)
Timesplitters 2 (GCN)
Eternal Darkness (GCN)

501n2u

HSC
turtleface said:
lol yeah its rare to have girl gamers, I've only ever known one girl who plays games.

I remember an old saying on Bnet: "Every girl on Bnet is really a guy"
Yeah I've noticed. Even when I go pc they always ask me if I'm there for the net and I'm like uhh no... I'm here to play games lol -.- a lot of guys find it really odd that I'm a gamer hahas ^^" Last time I was playing CS with a couple of guy friends at pc and we joined an online game and they wouldn't believe that I was a chick >< lols probably because I'm not THAT great but yeah they thought I was a guy *sighs* I think we need more girl gamers.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Girl gamers are far too rare.. chicks who play CS are awesome. ::eek:

Anyway, not in any particular order:

StarCraft.. I still play this sometimes after having it for nearly 7 years.
Total Annihilation.. This was also an awesome RTS. Can't wait for Supreme Commander
Far Cry.. one of the best FPS ever imo
Half Life 2.. also a pretty 0rsum FPS
Doom II
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
F.E.A.R
Chips Challenge (Windows 3.1 rofl)
Freespace 2 (dammit I lent this to someone but I forgot who :/)

and others which I can't remember right now.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Collin said:
Girl gamers are far too rare.. chicks who play CS are awesome. ::eek:

Anyway, not in any particular order:

StarCraft.. I still play this sometimes after having it for nearly 7 years.
Total Annihilation.. This was also an awesome RTS. Can't wait for Supreme Commander
Far Cry.. one of the best FPS ever imo
Half Life 2.. also a pretty 0rsum FPS
Doom II
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
F.E.A.R
Chips Challenge (Windows 3.1 rofl)
Freespace 2 (dammit I lent this to someone but I forgot who :/)

and others which I can't remember right now.
You must play more Counter-Strike

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
I cbf writing out 25 games, but here's 5:
Final Fantasy 7
Civ 2
Warcraft 3 (just one form - DotA)
Fifa 2006
Starcraft

Collin

HSC
N/A
f3nr15 said:
You must play more Counter-Strike
I play CS all the time. Infact, it's the only game I've touched for about 4 months now. Given my gaming history however, I just wouldn't regard it as a 'favourite' game, that's all. Well, not yet atleast.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Collin said:
I play CS all the time. Infact, it's the only game I've touched for about 4 months now. Given my gaming history however, I just wouldn't regard it as a 'favourite' game, that's all. Well, not yet atleast.
Then you could get physical with DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) ^_^ ... Good physical alternative to CS

Aruki

HSC
Mine would be

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy VIII.......<<<this way takes up space hehehe
Kingdom Hearts
DDR

these are all top priority as well......everything else is jus random.....GOOOOO RPGS BWHAHAHAHAHA FOR ME THEY RULE!!!!!!.........note the "for me" to avoid complaints....

Also to one of fenris posts about the #1 gamer thingy......true but being the best gamer means the hours of play and how PRO you are at the game....

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The ones I can think of now:
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell series
  • Super Mario 64
  • Perfect Dark
  • Final Fantasy 8
  • Ragnarok
  • Donkey Kong 64
  • Banjo Kazooie
  • The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
  • Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask
  • Counter Strike
  • Half Life
  • The Sims
  • The Sims 2
  • Neverwinter Nights
  • Unreal Tournament 2004
  • Unreal Tournament (GOTY edition)
  • Goldeneye

Pr0digy

Veritas Lux Mea
HSC
Hm... don't really have a top TWENTY-FIVE, but here are my top fav. games;

* Final Fantasy VIII
* Tekken (all of them!)
* Vampire: the Masquerade Bloodlines (awesome game; pity about all the glitches though)
* Dead or Alive
* Crash Bandicoot Warped (heheh)
* The Sims 2
* Pokemon Crystal
* Pharaoh
* Dungeon Siege

And that's all I can think of at the moment... :)

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
Gaming since 5 years old FTW! :D So anyway...

1: Monkey Island 2: Lechuck's Revenge
2: Legend Of Zelda: Majoras Mask
3: The Secret Of Monkey Island + Curse of Monkey Island (Can't decide :D )
4: Legend Of Zelda: OOT
5: Super Smash Bros. Melee
6: Goldeneye
7: GTA: San Andreas
8: Mario Kart(s)
9: Legend Of Zelda: WW
10: Animal Crossing
11: The Sims 2
12: Final Fantasy 9
13: Escape From Monkey Island
14: Super Mario 64
15: Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django
16: Day of the Tentacle
17: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (I think that's the name...)
18: Conker's Bad Fur Day
19: Kingdom Hearts
20: Donkey Kong 2: Diddy's Kongquest (Or whatever it was called :p )
21: Sam 'n Max Hit The Road
22: Fable: The Lost Chapters
23: Starfox
24: WoW
25: Super Mario Bros

That's actually all I remember at the moment. There's probably tonnes more that I can't remember at the moment that belong in my top 10. :(

Yes I love Lucasarts adventure games. :D

Pr0digy

Veritas Lux Mea
HSC
Hahah... good ol' Mario Go-Karts! Love that game! I've always wanted to play Kingdom Hearts... but unfortunately I don't have a PS2 :(

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
Pr0digy said:
Hahah... good ol' Mario Go-Karts! Love that game! I've always wanted to play Kingdom Hearts... but unfortunately I don't have a PS2 :(
Kingdom Hearts was good, but it didn't leave me wanting to play KH2. I wonder how on earth that series gathered so many fangirls. :D

C@mM!

HSC
Ok, no particular order. Note, this list may go on for a while.

P.S. If your after a game, I can be reached at cammkelly@gmail.com (works on msn). www.autonomouspeacekeepingcollective.com if your after a clanmatch.

Battlefield 2 - (21CW - Australian Allied Forces - www.australianalliedforces.com - gives the teamwork factor back into BF2). BTW, I play as [APC]CammKelly if you ever see me online, or as [2CAV]CammKelly if your in the AAF tourney.

Resident Evil (No. 3 was my favourite, I can still remember hiding in the save room to get away from Nemesis, LOL, the magical typewriter had gotta be the best weapon, unfortunately, it was bolted down :( , lol)

World of Warcraft - I've never played an actual legit game of WOW (our clan operates a private server) so I've never experienced the massively multiplayer aspect of it, but the sheer depth and ease of gameplay is surely a turn on for me).

Joint Operations + Escalation - 250 player matches over 50 sq kms - bumma novalogic fucked it with patches, overwise it would of easily been better than Battlefield 2

X-Com Enemy Unknown (UFO Defense) - An absolute classic turn based strategy game, really required some thought (and alot of resetting). Its Freeware now, so you should be able to pick it up a torrent or on fileplanet if you can find the link

Warzone 2100 - 1st 3D real time strategy game. Over 10,000 buildable units, Cyborgs, Custom Tank and VTOL (plane) designs with multiple weapons, bodies, propulsion types, etc. Single player campaign was good, game really shined in multiplayer however with the custom map Team War - 4 vs 4 Max Oil (resources) with up to 800 units on a battlefield at once (excluding massive defenses including artillery). Pure bliss, game is free source, download from here - http://www.mih-clan.com/ - click on downloads, you'll find everything there.

Toca 3 - one of the most realistic driving simulators ive ever seen. Really tested your nerve. Live for Speed is much like this (you can download and play a trial of it, just do a search into google), with LFS hosting up to 10 hour races with full grids online.

Quake 1, 2, 3 (Multiplayer) - BTW, I havent played Q4 mp yet (wait till I get a legit cd key). These fucking rocked, and I still have a nostalgic game of Quake 1 (even if the rocket launcher is the only weapon you ever need).

Metal Gear Solid - Ashamedly, I havent finished 2 or 3 yet (dont actually own a ps2 anymore). Great gameplay, killer storyline, what else do you need?

Diablo 2 - Hack & Slash Nirvana. Battle.net was awesome (had a lvl 99 Necromancer back in the day). Go forth my evil minions and lay waste to the world, bwahahahahaha (sorry, lol)

Tekken + sequels- simply, no one else has made a better beat em up. Hands down. I didnt have a memory card when i first had a ps, so I used to beat the game (get all characters) than have to turn it off (tekken 1 that was). geez that pissed me off (wasnt as bad as gran turismo and final fantasy 7 when i got them though, haha).

Delta Force (1, 2 Land Warrior, Black Hawk Down).

These games are the precursor to Battlefield 2, with up to 128 players on a server at once and non arcadish damage (i.e. one shot kills). Worked well on a modem too).

Tribes - this game fucking rocked! Ski jumping with the disc launcher, aaaaahhhhh.

Super Mario Bros. (no. 3 was my fav.) - this was one of the first games i ever owned back on the nes. still know my way through the whole thing - game rocked).

Final Fantasy 7 - one of the best RPG's ever, handsdown. Great fucking storyline.

Fallout Tactics - one of the best tactic games ever, dont know how many times i played the demo until i got the full version recently. bliss.

Half-Life 1 & 2 - The thinking mans shooter for some time. Interesting storyline, and spawned many great mods (They Hunger Anyone???).

Counter-Strike - Ok, I dont like this much anymore, but back in the day, I used to carve up with the best of them on my old shitbox in 1.3 and loved it).

F.E.A.R. - Best fucking game for ages! Great storyline, with shit your pants moments (i hate those bastards which go invisible and slice you up). Top notch (that bitch is pyscho!!!)

Goldeneye 007 - Close between this and Perfect Dark, ultimately though, Goldeneye had too many hours spent in deathmatch with friends to overrule PD. Ahhh, the nostalgia.

Command & Conquer (Red Alert was my fav) - I spent countless hours on Westwood Online on this sucker. Nothing like tesla tanks, bwahahahahahaha, bow beneath the soviet onslaught.

Gran Turismo - this game sucked hours out of me, perfecting races and getting all the good cars. License tests should die IMO.

Pokemon - Ok, sounds geeky. But at its core was a really good, accessible RPG. Hats down.

Grand Theft Auto - The New ones are great, but nothing can beat 1 & 2, with its cartoonish graphics, and the big RAMPAGE which would come across your screen when you massacred the Elvis's.

Unreal Tournament - Cant decide between original and 2004. Either way, great deathmatching fun. Just wish they would bring back domination into 2004.

Deus Ex 1 & 2 - Filled everyone of my geek fantasies, great storyline, weapons, graphics, etc , etc.

Ok, thats about it (i could probably keep going on forever, lol).

Cheers

Camm

Pr0digy

Veritas Lux Mea
HSC
C@mM said:
Tekken + sequels- simply, no one else has made a better beat em up. Hands down. I didnt have a memory card when i first had a ps, so I used to beat the game (get all characters) than have to turn it off (tekken 1 that was). geez that pissed me off (wasnt as bad as gran turismo and final fantasy 7 when i got them though, haha).

Final Fantasy 7 - one of the best RPG's ever, handsdown. Great fucking storyline.
Definitely agree about Tekken... those were the first 'beat 'em up' games I was introduced to (which was like YEARS ago)... but they're still the best ones around, in my opinion.

I've been wanting to get myhands on FFVII for a while now... I wanted to buy it off an internet auction site... but it got up to over $100! Darn... And you can't usually find it in stores.. :(

The_Shaman

HSC
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) I have a habit of playing this game through ever couple of years, it is such a big game awesome game, fuck off Ganon

Secret of Mana (SNES) Another game I can always come back to, multiple magic, multiple weapons and a flying dragon controlled by a DRUM!!!

Secret of Mana 2 (Seiken Densetsu 3) more DRUMS!!!

Chrono Trigger (SNES) Only ever played it as a ROM, but i love this game, a billion endings and secret characters... what every game needs

Super Mario World (SNES) Who doesn't dig the blue yoshi?!

Super Mario World 2 (SNES) Baby Mario's crying is the most annoying sound in the world...

Theme Park (SNES) I have found memories of this game... who knows why

FFX (PS2) I love this game, stunning graphics, stunning story, ridiuclous levelling that makes the game way too easy... all awesome

GTA San Andreas (PS2) My PS2 shat itself before i ever finished it, by my god that was an awesome game.

Guitar Hero (PS2) This game rocks... HAHAHAHAAH PUN!!!

Super Smash Brothers Melee (GC) Holy crap... this game has the best replay value in the universe... SHIEK REPRESENT

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) If you don't like this game, I don't like you.

Goldeneye/Perfect Dark (N64) Everyone knows these are the same game... slayer rockets are the best invention... ever.

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GB) Easily the best Gameboy game, use 8 instruments to break open a giant egg and fight an irrelevant boss. Mad.

Pokemon Red/Blue (GB) Easily the second best Gameboy game... i caught them all including that loser Missingno... and had a level 100 Blastoise... I was such a cool kid...

Ceaser 3 (PC) Obscure game, but oh so awesome... a Roman RTS, what more can one ask for...?

Sims 2 (PC) The game that keeps on giving... and by giving i mean you have to go out and buy expansion packs for $50 a pop...

Battle for Middle-Earth/ Warcraft 3/ C&C Generals/ Dawn of War (PC) all these RTS games are pretty much the same to me... words cannot express the joy of knowing no matter how good you get at these games there will always be someone out there to rush you in under 5 minutes...

Super Mario Brothers 3 (NES) two words, raccoon suit!!!

Legend of Zelda (NES) here purely because it started one of my most beloved franchises...

Sonic (Sega) I was never a Sega kid... but how can you not love this game?!

there we go... 25 games... i'm sure i missed plenty... carry on all

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
top 5 of all time:

5. GTA: San Andreas - PS2/ PC
4. CS 1.5 - PC
3. Sonic The Hedgehog - Sega Master System II
2. Alex The Kidd - Inbuilt to Sega Master System II
1. Frogger - Atari

neafoo

HSC
in no real order

quake 2 (i still play this online alot)
battlefield 1942 + vietnam
vietcong
hexen 1 and 2
diablo 1 and 2
dark reign
warcraft 2
sanitarium
god of war
unreal tournament 2004
day of defeat
age of empires + rise of nations
vampires redemption + bloodlines
shadows of the colossus

i play alot of others but i dunno if they deserve to go on the list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)