Yr 11 performance (1 Viewer)

agua.fuego

HSC
English: apparently... 16 or 17? Out of 20, that is...
An essay on Othello, had a thesis statement, and had to agree/disagree with it.

(Very strange. Very strange. Got to the end and realised I'd contradicted my introduction in my conclusion.)

Spanish: smooth sailing so far, 100% on all my TPs.

Still got Textiles and Extension English to get back.

Finx

HSC
bored of sc said:
Chemistry - prac write up

25/30 - rank 4!!!! :)
WOO! Nice job =]

I did my ext. maths and physics exams today. I hope I do well in maths. I know I did bad in physics -.o

TurkStyle

HSC
Failed my Physics Prac test (failing is not coming first)
Owned my maths asssesment
Failed my english
Owned my History test

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I've recently got 12/15 and 13/15 for two english tasks. I'm stoked I got 13/15 in the essay task completed in 45 minutes :). Keep it up guys.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
HSC 2U Math half-yearlys went pretty well for me, =D i can't wait to get my mark back. I hope i didn't loose any marks for setting out, because i missread the time, and i rushed half the test (It was pretty messy), only to realise i still had half an hour to go.

st1m

HSC
hey

you guys are freaks man :)

i got 79% in my 3 unit exam. came 6th out of around 19 students

I got my eng adv for physical journeys :(

truly disapointing a 6 and a 7 out of 15 for both

im going to debate my mark...

bye

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
st1m said:
hey

you guys are freaks man :)

i got 79% in my 3 unit exam. came 6th out of around 19 students

I got my eng adv for physical journeys :(

truly disapointing a 6 and a 7 out of 15 for both

im going to debate my mark...

bye
I got 97% in 3U math, and came 2nd out of about 110 students. BUT I SHARE YOUR DISSAPOINTMENT IN ENGLISH!! I got 7/15 and 9/15 for both my adv.english journeys assessments. Luckily they're both worth like 2.5% of my final english mark. =D I'm below state average in english...

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
I failed to get full marks in chemistry. Forgot to put units after density...so i lost half a mark!

Result: 17.5/18 (Smashed the class average, and the grade average, but i missed out on full marks because of a careless error! So disapointing.)

I'm so sure i pwned the 2U math HSC test yesterday. definantly >110/120 unless my graphs were too messy or i did something stupid in probability, although i don't think i did. =D

Last edited:

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
I just realised, i made the biggest mistake in my 2U exam!!! I forgot to factorize when solving to find the focal point of the parabola!!!!! /me dies of shame. what a waste of 2 marks!

lisarh

HSC
Did my 3U math test today. =_="
I underestimated the test and thought it would be pretty easy, but once I started, the questions took forever to do compared to the 2U. I'm definately not going to get in the 90's :(

Had a double period of maths, so after the test, got my 2U math test back. I got 40/42. (95%) I would be really happy if someone else didn't beat me, BY ONE MARK 41/42. As a result, I'm now ranked 2nd. This really sucks. LUCKILY the tests are only worth 10%. So, I'm going to seriously step up for my half yearlies.

Oh, and learn from my mistakes. Unfortunately.

bored of sc

HSC
lisarh said:
Did my 3U math test today. =_="
I underestimated the test and thought it would be pretty easy, but once I started, the questions took forever to do compared to the 2U. I'm definately not going to get in the 90's :(

Had a double period of maths, so after the test, got my 2U math test back. I got 40/42. (95%) I would be really happy if someone else didn't beat me, BY ONE MARK 41/42. As a result, I'm now ranked 2nd. This really sucks. LUCKILY the tests are only worth 10%. So, I'm going to seriously step up for my half yearlies.

Oh, and learn from my mistakes. Unfortunately.
41/42 and you need to step up? - confused - you are going outstanding - but I know what you mean - you want to ranked first - good luck in the future :)

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
i think just over average. :( I'm pretty sure the lowest mark was 16, and all the others were between 16 and 20. Theres also only one eco class, so thats bad too. Everybody else did buisness studies and legal studies.

bored of sc

HSC
foram said:
i think just over average. :( I'm pretty sure the lowest mark was 16, and all the others were between 16 and 20. Theres also only one eco class, so thats bad too. Everybody else did buisness studies and legal studies.
fair enough

bored of sc

HSC
extension maths - 18/30 - 60% - rank 5/14ish meh - hate average but :( also, the test was EASY to the max - so there is no justification for my average marks :(

Last edited:

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
44/50 for chem. A few little mistakes but I was first so that the main thing :) I think I could have got full marks but there were little mistakes here and there.

The Kaiser

HSC
12.5/15 for an assessed English speech. (Around 7th in a class of 20) I knew I was going to do poorly (was really nervous on the day) but I still think I should have gotten slighly more. It was class based as well so I do not know the marks of the other 8 classes. (It is worth 37.5% of my H/Y and that means I lost 6 marks already.)

Two more 'A-' for Chemistry, why do I think that my teacher is just being nitpicky ( he marked me down just because I mixed the observations and analysis together.) oh well.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Heh - he marked down because I was away for Volleyball too. :p
Eric - don't worry about English - it gets moderated against your essay marks for the half yearly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)