Yr12 Jerseys: Whats Urs Like?? (1 Viewer)

emskii

hey man yeah i do
im not blaming you.. i jst dont like them if it were up to me it would jst b plain dark blue

but...

i heard rumors that your group went around filling in the spare voting papers putting voting for your design.. not saying its true thats jst what i heard

MouNtY

neither do we. our school is gonna put in the order for them tomorrow. Ours is nvy blue, with a moroon and white stripe down the side. We're allowed to have names andf shit on the back, but we're only allowd to have 04 as the number. but they do look pretty good. they're only $70 too.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by Tenille
ours are stuck in customs...
my friend had a problem with getting their jerseys in and they had to pick them up after the hsc when they were signing out of schools.. its kinda stupid
my other friend goes to pats blacktown, and they organised theirs in term 3 so they got them at the beginning of term 4.. and get to wear them throughout all of year 12
next term we get to wear our winter uniform, and our jersey is going to look alot better with it.. so im excited [puts on big kev voice]
i think at oakhill and marist they are only allowed to wear them once a week on the school sport day.. so im kinda glad that i can wear mine at any time during school.. and in winter you can (not allowed to but can..) wear the blazer on top of the jersey then cover it with a scarf so u dont see it but still warm.. lol ill shut up now

Zephyr

Our ones are okay I guess. Not seen them yet. We're getting our today and I didn't go to school today.

We appraently have the whole thing navy and white strips across the chest, arms and shoulders...

Meh...

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cro_angel
my friend had a problem with getting their jerseys in and they had to pick them up after the hsc when they were signing out of schools.. its kinda stupid
my other friend goes to pats blacktown, and they organised theirs in term 3 so they got them at the beginning of term 4.. and get to wear them throughout all of year 12
next term we get to wear our winter uniform, and our jersey is going to look alot better with it.. so im excited [puts on big kev voice]
i think at oakhill and marist they are only allowed to wear them once a week on the school sport day.. so im kinda glad that i can wear mine at any time during school.. and in winter you can (not allowed to but can..) wear the blazer on top of the jersey then cover it with a scarf so u dont see it but still warm.. lol ill shut up now
Yeah we can only wear em fridays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)