Yr12 Jerseys: Whats Urs Like?? (2 Viewers)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
wearing a 2003 jersey in 2002, what wanks! at least save em til next year. yeah we've been told we're not year 12 anymore either! egotistical year ELEVENS!!! sheesh!

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
it's like we're not even there any more.

Someone's gotta go and teach those year 11s some respect!

we didn't even get our jerseys until 2 weeks before the end of last term.

kids these days...

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
vhjj

Im in year 11 as the name suggests and we have our jerseys. I know it probably makes u yr 12's feel bad but just think about it if u had got urs last yr u probably would have been eager to wear them. Anyway stop stressing its too hot to wear them now anyway.

~QuEEN_VoDkA~

Re: vhjj

Originally posted by YEAR11
Im in year 11 as the name suggests and we have our jerseys. I know it probably makes u yr 12's feel bad but just think about it if u had got urs last yr u probably would have been eager to wear them. Anyway stop stressing its too hot to wear them now anyway.
thats just great to hear what your 2 cents was worth mate! Now go back to the kennel you came from, and dont come out till OUR year has finished!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

im jess

i found the same thing happened with our quad
last term, like even at the beginning of it, we always had a few year 11's come up and sit in it..... its ok... we chased them away with our wooden spoons... hehehehe

our jerseys are cool theya are exactly the same as teh cronulla sharks jerseys except for the blue colur we have oyr school colour which is gold so they look pretty kool btw made by classic we ordered them in early december and got em mid march next year
damn classic bastards they said we get a free nrl jersey of our choice but it never happened unless the shifty doods that organised the jerseys claimed it
btw they were 65 bucks we could only get our last names on it and wear it on thursdays bcoz thats our sports day

b-boy

our limit was i think 13 i had 13letters plus the space, i think some girl had like 2lines of words but it could have been 13 or less dont know. iIt was $65 from trisport, my lettering i can just see is nearly pearling .. gota stop washing and hand wash
it has aussie kinda colours i think .. gay

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by ~QuEEN_VoDkA~
MzFUNKSTAR/CONFUZZLED?!/ANGELIC ANGEL...

Mate our jerseys are HOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
Yup! They are definitely COOL!!! :D

I don't even mind the lateness anymore, considering that some schools only got to wear theirs for 2 days. Sorry guys, no offense :(

Confuzzled?!

HSC
they are "HOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

Not COOLLL =P

lol.

com'on AA..get it right! Loll

lol..that AA just looked wrong! Lol

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
This 'HHHHHHOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT quote is getting mildly irritating

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
football jersey, black, white, with 03 in silver. Got a nickname on the back too, with my first name across the right breast pocket. Pretty ordinary if you ask me.

*tasha*

For us, the jersey was the official sign that we had finally reached Year 12. It's something we'd been looking forward to for ages. And we realised that were closer than ever last year as we were looking forward to becoming Year 12s (Why we ever looked forward to it I'll never know!) so there we were, orders in and waiting, waiting and waiting a little more. Turns out that they arrived late this term. But my God have we worn them since. Day in and day out. The most comfortable thing to wear, Dark blue, light blue and white with name on the front and nickname on the back with '03.
A great reminder for the six years spent at school I reckon.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
okay this is what my jersey looks like - it costs us $80 and its good quality nrl marterial

i got TOOHEYZ at the back of mine and yeah - check out the pic :)

chris42

HSC
We had a hard time getting our jerseys and didn't end up getting them to like a month before we left :p, weren't all that good either, didn't even get our names on them :(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
our jerseys are also cantebury and they were $70, with the school colours red white and grey. we have the school logo above the left breast, and we have our names or whatever on the back with 03..made out of the footy jersey material (i think..their really thick and warm) and long sleeves

Last edited:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by chris42
We had a hard time getting our jerseys and didn't end up getting them to like a month before we left :p,
man, we got ours on the last day of skool - couldnt even wear till skool was over... LOL yeah year 12 this year took a while to organise it and yeah - we left it to the last minute LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)