ZOMG... Im now a Heffa. (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
ugh i have a treadmill

i think ive used it... once :(
hahha same here! :D

My excuse is that the TV it's in front of doesn't have foxtel, eg too boring.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
yah i too have gained weight this year.

i was 39 kilos when i left for america in january, i'm now nearly 45. obviously i did need to put on weight, but i'd rather it wasn't fat, and i'd rather it didnt accumulate around my middle and make me look out of proportion.

so i have devised a cunning plan to get my parents to pay for membership to mounties gym for me. i'd choose to pay for gym membership fortnightly, and my parents are willing to pay if i go to the gym. if i don't go, i have to pay for that fortnight.

they think it's fair, and it'll motivate me to go because i dont want to pay for it. does anyone know how much student membership is, though? mum pays $30 a fortnight but she got a special opening deal thing.

katy-g

HSC
yeh im gonna join my local gym too. just going to be tight finding time and stuff once trials / hsc starts and all......

MEANWHILE i havent done much today at all... excercise wise meaning. Ive been bogged down with a fucked modern history speech (which i really should have done last week) but yea.

But ive eaten

Breaky
x3 Weetbix with lite milk, a mandrin and a glass of water.

Lunch
x1 English muffin thingo with tomatoes and butter, an apple and a paradise punch poppa.

I think i have to go to some b/s bbq tonight as well... which will suck majorly on the diet.

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
uni made me lose weight. i never had any time to eat alot (like on holidays) so i ate breaky, lunch and dinner and the weight fell off me.
i dunno how much ive lost but its quite substantial.
i can see knuckles on my hands rather than dimples, i can see a wrist bone, and some tummy not rolls haha
i still could lose more. i almost cried that i'd gone from a 12 to a 14 in jeans when i went shopping yesterday.
WHYYYYYYYYYY

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Large Iced Chocolate

Chocolate croissant dipped in warm choc-hazelnut sauce

Sausages, egg and toast

Banana Pancakes

(All before Noon) hehe

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
ameh said:
Large Iced Chocolate

Chocolate croissant dipped in warm choc-hazelnut sauce

Sausages, egg and toast

Banana Pancakes

(All before Noon) hehe
haha yummm.

I just tend to graze all day, even when i'm not hungry. Graze on doritos and sorbet, that is, not veges or nuts or anything healthy.

Lucky I started the year underweight. Uni made me put on some leg muscle, so that's good. I want to go to the gym either for 6am classes, or after uni (if i'm not working). Or just whenever I'm bored or procrastinating. I procrastinate a lot, so by the time summer rolls around i'll be super fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)