ZOMG!!its today (1 Viewer)

chaldoking

HSC
Chouda,

English is broken up into two papers.
Paper 1 - Belonging
Paper 2 - Modules

Belonging will be tomorrow, the modules will be on Friday.
Worry about distinctive voice later, focus on belonging now.

Chouda

HSC
yeh im taking out notes out of my notes like..3 books

and i don't really know what im doing man woot
(fail)

chaldoking

HSC
What do you mean you don't know what you are doing?

Get the prescribed text you studied for belonging and choose 2 pieces of related material. Come up with 2 ideas about belonging and get evidence from your texts to support you.

Hope this helps.

Chouda

HSC
yehh thanks !! helped a bit =]

refreshing my brain now haha.

i also wrote some belong thesis down hehe, i know strictly ballroom is one of them, need to look for my 2nd one now :O

chaldoking

HSC
Just make sure you have quotes, techniques, in-depth analysis, and strong ideas. It should not take long to study, maybe 30 minutes maximum.

Chouda

HSC
yeh im off to bed too..going to go to schoool like 7~8am then ask my teacher for a little extra help then..get ready to get own with the HSC lol...i aint a smart boy :S
but good at music =]

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
yeh im taking out notes out of my notes like..3 books

and i don't really know what im doing man woot
(fail)
The best thing you can do now is sleep and relax. But don't take my advice, I am totally ignoring that and I am now memorising my essay at the speed of light. :eek:

Chouda

HSC
PRO :)

i pray for you all the best tonight :) and also the people that is doing their's today :)
gonna pray for everyone =D

thanks guys

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
The best thing you can do now is sleep and relax. But don't take my advice, I am totally ignoring that and I am now memorising my essay at the speed of light. :eek:
eh... i think im ready, though if section 2 turns out to be some random structure, i am dead.
seriously, if it is a memoir or a journal entry, i'm gonna cry on the spot :cry:

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
i'd still write the same thing =P

Dear diary,

I wrote this cool story today.
"....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
i'd still write the same thing =P

Dear diary,

I wrote this cool story today.
"....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."
LOL thats what i'll most likely do as well, cbf trying to adapt it :)

Chouda

HSC
guys..i really know nothing..so please im sure u guys are smart in other subject..im only good with music..nothing else..so please feel good for urself :D

fliick

HSC
N/A
I think paper 1 should be the easier one.

If you haven't studied and you can't bullshoot your way out of a wet paper bag you can't expect to do well.
But people who have common sense and good comprehension and adaptation skills should do fine.

And I am so calm about this?! I had a friend just call and thought I was taking the piss out of them because they were breaking down.

hahahe

Hopefully calm is the key?

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Just woke up ~
Can't wait for the exam, hopefully the board of studies arnt going to be too shifty though! :)

boxhunter91

HSC
Yeh i just hope questions are straight to the point. I really hate English... Ultimate suicide if its feature article. I dont even know how to write one..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)