10 reasons to be suspicious of your girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
10 REASONS TO BE SUSPICIOUS OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND

There’s every chance your babe is legit, totally trustworthy and perfectly honest. So why are you reading this, then?

She’s lying to you
You lie to her all the time, too. Especially about your overwhelming desire to stare at naked women who aren’t her. Just so long as you’re aware you’re getting a filtered version from her, as well…

She’s just marking time

For some girls, being single is like going to Canberra — they know it’s possible, but it’s somehow never quite tempting enough. So being with you for a bit longer is the least-worst option available.

She’s acting strangely
Are there phone calls she doesn’t answer when you’re around? Does her mood swing between giddy empowerment and crippling, silent guilt? Are the condoms missing? Then there’s a very slight chance she’s shagging the rest of the footy team. And by “slight”, we mean “massive”.

She doesn’t trust you either
That’s why she asks questions like: “How do I compare to your exes?” and “Would you still be attracted to me if I lost both legs in a hideous skiing accident?” She knows you’re shallow and flaky, and your feeble attempts to pretend otherwise just aren’t convincing. Regardless, it’s game on.

She’s getting ready to bail
There’s often a gap between deciding it’s over and actually leaving, so if you think she has been distant recently, don’t ignore it. If you think she is on her way out, you can turn the tables by springing the break-up on her.

She doesn’t give a stuff about you
People shack up together for all sorts of reasons, and her reasons might not have much to do with you. You might be a substitute father, have a job she can boast to her friends about, earn enough to support her, remind her of someone she used to love or just be something to cling to.

She’s still “friends” with her exes
Anyone who’s ever bedded a virgin will tell you that, between the nerves and the lack of practise, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. But it’s better than knowing your chick’s exes are still out there, especially if they’re “friends”. And if she ever says you needn’t worry, take that as a sign to get your worrying cap on.

She’s secretly gay
What at first yanked your crank will have you tearing your hair out if you discover she actually does bat for the other team. If you’re some enlightened bloke who accepts his missus has got to go elsewhere for love-tunnel loving, enjoy that. Otherwise, welcome to Hell...

She’s just like your mother
If she looks the part, makes your lunch and kisses you before you go to sleep at night, you’ve got a problem. Ditch her and replace her with a therapist — it works out cheaper in the end.

BeeemER

HSC
10 REASONS TO BE SUSPICIOUS OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND

There’s every chance your babe is legit, totally trustworthy and perfectly honest. So why are you reading this, then?

She’s lying to you
You lie to her all the time, too. Especially about your overwhelming desire to stare at naked women who aren’t her. Just so long as you’re aware you’re getting a filtered version from her, as well…

She’s just marking time
For some girls, being single is like going to Canberra — they know it’s possible, but it’s somehow never quite tempting enough. So being with you for a bit longer is the least-worst option available.

She’s acting strangely
Are there phone calls she doesn’t answer when you’re around? Does her mood swing between giddy empowerment and crippling, silent guilt? Are the condoms missing? Then there’s a very slight chance she’s shagging the rest of the footy team. And by “slight”, we mean “massive”.

She doesn’t trust you either
That’s why she asks questions like: “How do I compare to your exes?” and “Would you still be attracted to me if I lost both legs in a hideous skiing accident?” She knows you’re shallow and flaky, and your feeble attempts to pretend otherwise just aren’t convincing. Regardless, it’s game on.

She’s getting ready to bail
There’s often a gap between deciding it’s over and actually leaving, so if you think she has been distant recently, don’t ignore it. If you think she is on her way out, you can turn the tables by springing the break-up on her.

She doesn’t give a stuff about you
People shack up together for all sorts of reasons, and her reasons might not have much to do with you. You might be a substitute father, have a job she can boast to her friends about, earn enough to support her, remind her of someone she used to love or just be something to cling to.

She’s still “friends” with her exes
Anyone who’s ever bedded a virgin will tell you that, between the nerves and the lack of practise, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. But it’s better than knowing your chick’s exes are still out there, especially if they’re “friends”. And if she ever says you needn’t worry, take that as a sign to get your worrying cap on.

She’s secretly gay
What at first yanked your crank will have you tearing your hair out if you discover she actually does bat for the other team. If you’re some enlightened bloke who accepts his missus has got to go elsewhere for love-tunnel loving, enjoy that. Otherwise, welcome to Hell...

She’s just like your mother
If she looks the part, makes your lunch and kisses you before you go to sleep at night, you’ve got a problem. Ditch her and replace her with a therapist — it works out cheaper in the end.

Mine should do more of this.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
No seriously Wtf is it lol
also what are the links

Guesss

HSC
My point is that im digusted at this. WTF?

I mean please if a girl says dw about my ex's... it DOESNT mean yu shud get sus immediatley etc. Its just ridiculous... dont any of yu agree?

HSC
N/A
yes,

but i make it a point upon myself not to read dolly/other teen mags

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
this is the dumbest, most pointless thread i have ever read

Shane_

HSC
wat da fuck you smokin cuz? wateva it iz, i wan some real bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)