14 more days. (1 Viewer)

williamdaft

HSC
I'm pretty anxious on my hsc results.. can't stop thinking about it for the past few days now that I realised it's December already!

I'm pretty certain that I will get into my course as it's not too hard. Even if I stuffed with some mid band 5s, I should be good.

Aiming for high band 5s, 2 band 6s, 95 ATAR.

HSC
I don't care as much as I did anymore.. I know I did my best considering the circumstances that were going on in my household. I get what I get, and if I don't get what I wanted I will find other ways to get into my desired course. In saying that I still doubt I'll be sleeping the night before my HSC results & ATAR.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I don't care as much as I did anymore.. I know I did my best considering the circumstances that were going on in my household. I get what I get, and if I don't get what I wanted I will find other ways to get into my desired course. In saying that I still doubt I'll be sleeping the night before my HSC results & ATAR.
As long as you tried your best, you have the piece of mind that you are happy with yourself.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I'm going to make an all nighter thread for the 18th

inb4someonecopies

JustDance

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Too lazy. It doesn't matter if you know your results straight away or in a few weeks time.
I agree. And those few weeks are good time to chill and not think about it, imo...

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Not in for all-nighter. I'll be too nervous.

I'll sleep early to wake up early.

And I also want to be able to go for an early morning bike ride, cause that usually calms me down when I'm either too happy or too sad.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Free drink (or drinks) for whoever gets the highest atar xD (you better be over 18).

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Free drink (or drinks) for whoever gets the highest atar xD (you better be over 18).
I thought it was a free beer for getting a mystery ATAR

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Doesn't matter. I'm an outlaw.

Jks. I'll take a lemonade.

How about: Free drink for whoever wins the bingo. I get to choose the drink.

And should I bump that thread into here, or into the other section?

williamdaft

HSC
I seriously don't understand how people can get mystery mark as their ATAR.. it's pretty much a non-attempt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)