• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

20 days to go for prelims and I haven't been doing anything for physics and chem, am I cooked...? (1 Viewer)

iloveeggs

HSC
Now that you mention it, it was probably also part ADHD hyperfocus that I managed to get so high with 0 prior knowledge (no tutoring, no classwork, 0 clues) haha ;; my mistake!

But my point is just that I definitely don't see why the average person can't do decently with 20 days to go! Harsh time management and focusing on key areas is the key here (it's what I did), I'm sure they can hone themselves in if they try! 90% is definitely a bit ambitious, but it's still possible to do decently regardless (I don't imagine OP would be aiming for 90% if they're aware that they know 0 chemistry or physics, anyways)! Weekends are a free ~10 hours of studying per day (accounting for breaks and sleep time here), which should give a decent boost.

I'm no physics student, so OP is on their own in that regard, but I can definitely say chemistry isn't too bad to cram if you're efficient and actually focusing when you study
yeah its doable ig i was thinking about it from a standpoint of their subjects as a whole. i agree that chem is crammable but i dont physics is, and combined they are def hard to cram. also i wasn't sure if they were just straight up not going to study for their others subjects or not.

also im gonna stop speculating abt this person lolll i wish them all the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)