2005 HSC Exam Timetable - what do u think? (1 Viewer)

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
Mandy101 said:
^It could, but it couldn't. The more cram-free your brain is, the clearer you'll think in the exam room. You either know eco really well by the time the HSC rocks around, or you'll never know it.
exactly wot i mean, u would be able 2 better ur exam tecq a lil... but u wouldn be able learn a 3 term course in a week

Twiggyy

twiggy
HSC
This timetable suxx

I HATE THIS TIMETABLE !

mon 17th - english
thursday 20th - english
Friday 21st - LEGAL STUDIES AND RELIGION !! TWO EXAMS ON ONE DAY !!!
Monday 24th - Maths
Friday 28th - Biology
Monday 31st - Extension
Thursday 3rd - Modern History

I hate it! I hate it! I hateee it !!
Some people are complaining that they want to finish early?? I Would LOVE to finish on the 9th! more time to study and our exams are all spread out !! Ah well... some people are just lucky !

a8o

HSC
i start on the first day and finish on the last (economics). but its all nice and spread out. 2 exams each week.

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
Hmm, I was annoyed with my timetable at first, but it doesn't seem nearly so bad as some people's.

Mon 17 - Eng Adv - morning
Wed 19 - Jap Cont - arvo (til 5pm :p)
Thurs 20 - Eng Adv - morning

Tues 25 - Jap Ext - morning

Mon 31 - Eng Ext - morning
Tues 1 - Ancient - morning
Fri 4 - Hist Ext - arvo

Thurs 10 - VA - morning

I suppose the most annoying thing is that my Japanese Continuers Speaking is on August 13 - the day after our Trials end - and that Japanese Extension Speaking is the following Saturday. Before my Visual Arts major work (and Eng Ext 2, I think) is due. August is going to bite me.

HSC
I'm happy with my timetable, but why would they put modern and hist extension on consecutive days ._.;

Eng Adv 17/10
Eng Adv 20/10
Maths 24/10
Eng Ext 31/10
Mod 3/11
Hist Ext 4/11
Bus 9/11
Eco 11/11

Im sort of glad that I have eco on the last day cuz it means my exams are spread out, but still, I know somebody who finishes on the 3rd :(

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
in terms of spacing between exams im glad with it, but then im sort of upset that economics is last although i have the most time to study for it.. i just dont get the "early" break that i wished for.. according to last times timetable SOR was to be my last exam.. it changed alot this year??

17/10 eng adv
20/10 eng adv
21/10 sor
24/10 maths 4u
27/10 maths 3u
31/10 eng ext 1
2/11 chem
11/11 economics

Alaranth

clairebear said:
xxx
hey ummm wow ive never posted anything on here before....
ok this is just a plea from a poor neglected student whose school is too nasty to provide its students with exam timetables, and whose computer is so mean it won't show her the exam timetable for THURSDAY 20th October thru to WEDNESDAY 26th October. :mad:
So please, look inside your hearts and could someone pretty please with sugar... and strawberries.... and pink lemonade.... and cherries... and everything else sweet and overly desirable on top post those days on this board for me or send to c1airebear@hotmail.com.
All it takes is a simple cut and paste to make the life of one disadvantaged country hsc student a whole lot nicer.
Give Generously :uhhuh:
My computer did the same thing to me! Grrr.... I hunted through here until some wonderful person posted the exams I was missing. It was only Eng Adv and 2u maths, so it wasn't too hard to find. Which school are you at? And which subjects do u do? If I do any of the same, I'll post the times for u. :)

My timetable's ok, I have at least 2 days inbetween each exan, and only one afternoon exam. But I have a BLOODY 9 DAY BREAK between Chem and Drama!!! Poo to that! Most of my friend finish a week earlier than me! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr again!

kbu

HSC
is this the final timetable? or can it still be changed?

swaney

Well i aint happy with my timetable, i have a bloody 15 day break between maths and business studies and finish on the very last day of da hsc it sucks. my timetable is:

17/10 english
18/10 Geography
20/10 english
24/10 maths

15 days break

9/11 business studies
11/11 economics

feel sorry for those whose got it all crammed up, but at least you dont have to stress out for that long

leigh_179

HSC
timetable

So far from what ive been told ... all seven of my exams are in the first two weeks .... seven days out of 10

4 first week and 3 the second , with my harder subjects being right next to each other ....

still waiting

HSC
i finish on the 25th with only one day off and the worst thing is like none of my friends have finished then so i have no one to go out and celebrate with so ill be one of those old drunk men (except that ill be a girl) in the pubs drinking at the bar by myself :( its so depressing

leigh_179

HSC
hey jessied -- similar situation to me .... 7 in first two weeks .... lol ... at least we get them over with... but their all cramed :S:S:S

zergcave

HSC
mine is pretty good. they fit together VERY VERY nicely

WEEK 1: ADV ENGLISH PAPERS 1&2
WEEK 2: MATHS 3U. MATHS 4U
WEEK 3: PHYSICS
WEEK 4: BUSINESS STUDIES, ECONOMICS

no more than 2 exams a week woot....although i do finish on the very last day, with economics on 11/11!!

mondayitis

Not Happy Jan, not happy at all... 4 exams in the first week (including the modules one on my 18th birthday :( ), 2 in the 2nd week (at least there's a 3 day gap between general maths and bio, thank heavens for small mercies!) and society and cultures last for me on the 3rd of november.

Will have to both do the modules exam AND study for religion on my birthday. Now that sucks.

amanda3

HSC
eerr

why are 2U Re and Legal on the same day.. THATS JUST WRONG! 6 hrs in an exam room is gonna be terribbleeeeee!

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
rumor has it that one lucky person in my grade has six exams in the space of five days (mon-fri). that's all his exams barring english papers one and two.

lollypops

HSC
2 Exams at the same time!!!

Hey, One of my friends has 2 exams on at the same time!! On 19th of October she has Tourism 9.25-11.30 and French Continuers 9.30 -12.30!! They have contacted the board of studies so I wonder what will happen?? Other than that my exams were reasonably spaced except for Biology and Music on the same day.

Luv Lollypops :)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
It's okay...I guess!

My last exam is on Monday of the 3rd week! At least I finish a bit early I guess!

It's just bloody scary now that we have the dates of exams! It's so more convincing that it's coming! :uhhuh: :p

Captain pi

HSC
How is the exam timetable determined?

What factors influence the placing of courses' exams at the times in the timetable?

cyclonesarah

I guess im happy with mine. I just got it of the Board of Studies website.

17/10 English
18/10 Community and Family Studies
20/10 English
24/10 Maths
28/10 Biology
2/11 Chemistry

I have 2 afternoon exams but nothing i can do to change that I guess ... will just have to put up with it.

http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/manuals/pdf_doc/hsc_advanced_timetable_05.pdf thats the link if anyone wants it

~Sez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)